2020 Tour de France

pista

On another note, where did Yates get the legs from, did he bluff at Dauphine?

Would ask the same then for Ala. remember 1 stage be a Tour is 2 different things.

Dauphine was the hardest race ever for many guys. Many did not expect that pace and aggressiveness.

Tidbit - Dauphine 2020 5 day load was greater than previous 2 years additions over the normal 8 days.

It really was a brutal addition

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were fine until they stopped riding Giants.

For sure!!!

Pity that even riding that nice golden Giant can't even get GvA to win something.

Which reminds me - I still need to build up mine. Been inside the shipping box for 8 months now.

Tour will go all the way to Paris and be raced full length

I agree, the rising numbers appear to be a storm in a tea cup. Previously asymptomatic young people now showing cold or flu symptoms but not the COVID-19 sympotoms getting tested and positive but no hospital admissions. We'll see how it plays out

Would ask the same then for Ala. remember 1 stage be a Tour is 2 different things.

Dauphine was the hardest race ever for many guys. Many did not expect that pace and aggressiveness.

Tidbit - Dauphine 2020 5 day load was greater than previous 2 years additions over the normal 8 days.

It really was a brutal addition

I am going to assume that the high pace and aggressive racing was partially responsible for the load levels. Do you think that the stress for some to do well in order to potentially make the TdF team also played a role in the load levels as well as the aggressive racing? Or were there other factors?

Hmm I actually did ride stage races, back in the day in Ireland.

That 8 day Ras is a bitch. Particularly since there are constant attacks every one of the 8 days

For sure!!!

Pity that even riding that nice golden Giant can't even get GvA to win something.

Which reminds me - I still need to build up mine. Been inside the shipping box for 8 months now.

we're past the tokyo date and the rio olympics was over four years ago now. is GVA going to wear his gold stuff for another calender year?

Simon Gerrans is such a ray of sunshine, Cousin rests his forearms on his handle bars and Gerrans says he's not a fan as it's dangerous. Then Cousin goes into the aero tuck and again he says we should not try this at home as it's dangerous. Lol he must be fun at parties.

we're past the tokyo date and the rio olympics was over four years ago now. is GVA going to wear his gold stuff for another calender year?

Yes.

He has no real reason not to.

Edited by Mntboy

We'll see on 1st Jan 2021

Still a pretty bike imho  :D

Simon Gerrans is such a ray of sunshine, Cousin rests his forearms on his handle bars and Gerrans says he's not a fan as it's dangerous. Then Cousin goes into the aero tuck and again he says we should not try this at home as it's dangerous. Lol he must be fun at parties.

With that squicky voice perhaps he lacks the testosterone to be a daredevil...