Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

The 'Discussion' column (Latest Forum Posts in the previous version) is missing the 'Go to last reply' feature/button. Given, you can get to it once you enter the forums, but it would be nice to have it on the home page too.

If you click on the avatar displayed on the left you'll go to the last post. Clicking the topic title will take you to the last unread post.

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 18.15.37.png

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting used to the new way of navigating through the new. Great job. Doesn’t need a manual. Really like the review under the ad. Used to be a tedious affair.

Maybe I am missing something. I can’t separate raid components from mtb components. I am a roadie and won’t ever look for mtb components. I am looking for a road frame and this can separated between road and mtb when searching.

Maybe I am missing something. I can’t separate raid components from mtb components. I am a roadie and won’t ever look for mtb components. I am looking for a road frame and this can separated between road and mtb when searching.

You can filter by discipline with the specific component sub category, e.g. https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/c/complete-groupsets

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 19.04.36.png

The Discipline filtering isn't currently available within the broader Components category, however this is something we aim to address.

can we please ad a feature to multiple select ads sop i can delete or renew them all at once , this singular repetitive bs got old 5 years ago...

thank you 

At first it was a shock the system ....

Took a step back, treated it like a NEW forum, checked about a bit ... quickly found the bits that I use.

Resistance to change is a reality of life .... sadly so is the pace at which technology outdates ....

THANKS to Admin for the new forum.  I may not "see" the need for it, but I respect and thank you for keeping the site current and ready for next electronic phase (however short that may be).

PS - I am also one of those primarily use the "forum" side of the Hub.  But it is just one click away, so no biggy ...  :thumbup:

please sperate road and mtb components

having to sift through everything is time cosuming

I agree...I used to go thru the combined road section..now not so much..and this is where 70% of your business comes from..makes no sense...change is inevitable...not always good..gonna give the new classifieds a ????

The featured adds really takes up the whole site... Or so it feels.

Very dominant

Also dislike the fact that chat email notification doesn't display the actual message.

Anything NEW is a mission to learn your way around.

It's taken a lot of clicking to figure things out...but I'm getting there.

So far it looks like an improvement... THANKS FOR THE UPGRADE.

(PS: some pics don't display when you click on them.

Stall_Gear said that he couldn't load some images and

some of his images don't display when selected.)

You can filter by discipline with the specific component sub category, e.g. https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/c/complete-groupsets

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2019-12-03 at 19.04.36.png

The Discipline filtering isn't currently available within the broader Components category, however this is something we aim to address.

Ya pity. If we had subcategories structured differently - Mountain Biking - Complete bikes/frames/components/wheels... Layout looks great though.