Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoh.. With a very spinny gear ratio and a few mechanicals I snuck home in 4:34...next year icantrysetthebikeup a but better an go for the sub 4!!! Thanks so much everyone, it was Such a jol!!!

Super impressive, well done!

Gotta agree with Patch, that earns you the "sub-4hrs double up donation"...after all we just wanted to make sure you didn't cruise around drinking beer and stealing off spectators skottles

Ja... It's a pity the left crank kept working loose and then the axel would slide side to side and the chain would drop.

My arms got a serious work out.... I also hit 80kph on some of the descents. It was amazing!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a push and came and chatted along the way. It was awesome to meet you all.

My wing man Paddy and I had our best, most fun, raddest Argusts ever.

80kmph on a BMX -- now I know you're certifiable

Ja... It's a pity the left crank kept working loose and then the axel would slide side to side and the chain would drop.

My arms got a serious work out.... I also hit 80kph on some of the descents. It was amazing!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a push and came and chatted along the way. It was awesome to meet you all.

My wing man Paddy and I had our best, most fun, raddest Argusts ever.

Lekka

Would be cool to see some pics.Awesome cause.

Ja... I am busy getting some together but I'm full time dadding now. 

Will get some up when baba goes to sleep later. 

Yoh.. With a very spinny gear ratio and a few mechanicals I snuck home in 4:34...next year icantrysetthebikeup a but better an go for the sub 4!!! Thanks so much everyone, it was Such a jol!!!

well you beat me to the line. After we spoke at the start gate and having to wait a 30 odd minutes before i could start chasing you down....i was still convinced that i could catch you haha. Boy did you prove me wrong. In Muizenberg i got super exited when i saw a bmx in the distance...but alas it was another one that started in 3 something. He seemed to be straining a bit by then though...still told him he was a legend. once we past misty cliffs i knew i hit the speed limit for my group...tried a few times to go it alone but just couldnt...

oh well...next year i'll be seeded even better and be around faster guys i can sponge off  :ph34r:

you sir, are....:

post-64325-0-84569100-1583683427_thumb.png

Is that a dog that took that pic? Would be very appropriate.

Looks like a Staffie, doesn't it.

The shirt they gave me is priceless...... It has a Doggo on the front (looks like an Afrikanus puppy) and a Kitty cat on the back....With a big slogan saying 'Be the reason for happy endings'.... 

I love that shirt long time!