Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! We stopped for a chat at the top of Smits. It really was a great day. I clocked 120km around the peninsula

Ah...TCR man! Yes, it was a splendid day, Did just over 100k, doing the Atlantic side tomorrow, hope the weather is the same!

Apologies if this has already been discussed 7000 times but does any of you clever okes know if point 3 indicates we are still not allowed to travel to cycling parks/ meeting points? 

I want to travel to the Cradle from PTA but this still seems to be  no-go. 

yes provided you don't cross a Provincial border

Good luck in interpreting the prohibited movement sentence. Movement between districts? Between districts and hot spots etc?

Apologies if this has already been discussed 7000 times but does any of you clever okes know if point 3 indicates we are still not allowed to travel to cycling parks/ meeting points?

I want to travel to the Cradle from PTA but this still seems to be no-go.

You're moving between municipalities so officially you can't

You are required to wear a mask whenever you are in a public space. Nothing has changed.

sheeple - what protection (to rider or anyone else) does a mask give when riding alone? This is not science base, and the rules are made by idiots.  If being blindly rule abiding (it is NOT law, and there is no sanction for non-compliance), then you do you

just go ride - you are worrying about a stupid rule infraction while the majority of our citizens carry on with no compunction about anything, including the recreational murder and rape that we are so well-renown for

just go ride - you are worrying about a stupid rule infraction while the majority of our citizens carry on with no compunction about anything, including the recreational murder and rape that we are so well-renown for

Did you specifically choose the word compunction to make your contradiction even more evident?

Did you specifically choose the word compunction to make your contradiction even more evident?

its a lesser of 2 evils argument.  Its subtle. 

sheeple - what protection (to rider or anyone else) does a mask give when riding alone? This is not science base, and the rules are made by idiots. If being blindly rule abiding (it is NOT law, and there is no sanction for non-compliance), then you do you

I don't wear my mask (buff) cause the government says so. I wear it because SCIENCE says it will protect both you and me from 5G and Bill Gates.

why don't you post the whole level 4 poster....

Metropolitan is the same as municipality 

Edit: do you agree?

Edited by Chris_

Metropolitan is the same as municipality 

Edit: do you agree?

Yeah I've checked the regs again and you're right. Movement is only allowed within your district. Gauteng and Tshwane are different districts.

Edited by DieselnDust

Yeah I've checked the regs again and you're right. Movement is only allowed within your district. Gauteng and Tshwane are different districts.

Kudo's  :thumbup:

Not allot of people on here are willing to type that...