Odin775

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had this from a LBS , which was readily fixed without an issueĀ 

Ā 

Granted it was only a tube , but i can only imagine that someone was dishonest enough to put carefully back in box and return it.

Ā 

SeriouslyĀ  ???

got a set of deore m6000 brakes on a sale there in 2018 (black friday) and on collection...saw it was all in a bag instead of the boxes they come in usually. I was fine with it being OEM, even though at that time it was not explicitly stated....but I took it all out in the car to make sure it was all there at least. ended up having to go back inside and ask for all the missing bits like the olives, bleed blocks and the orange clip/pad separators (which weren't even installed btw lol). the rear hose ended up being a wee bit short too (obviously came off a smaller frame bike)

Ā 

these ZEE's though....thats just shocking - to the point that I would consider legal/consumer act action out of principle.

Edited by morneS555

I got some assos bibs with a security tag still attached.

Was rectified quickly though

Reminds me of the Woolies (if I remember correctly) customer who found a dead frog in their salad. Both of these experiences is bound to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

:clap:

Received my brakes and pedals today (Ordered on the 1st of April). Mine appear new only the box for the pedals was damaged but no issues so far only annoyed with the response timeĀ 

Received my brakes and pedals today (Ordered on the 1st of April). Mine appear new only the box for the pedals was damaged but no issues so far only annoyed with the response timeĀ 

Ā You are lucky they are not previous generation if they took that long to arrive.

My Zee brakes arrived today. They are brand new. But they are definitely grey imports or Bike build kit brakes as there is not a box in sight. Just a few sealed bags.

Ā 

I'm happy they have arrived. Been a long wait.Ā 

Ā 

They were supposed to tack another small order on with this delivery (confirmed at least 4 times) which obviously wasn't tacked on, so I guess I will be driving out there anyway.

Ā 

But at least I can have the bike up and running tomorrow for Jonkers on the weekend!

Reminds me of the Woolies (if I remember correctly) customer who found a dead frog in their salad. Both of these experiences is bound to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

unless you French, then you pay extra for the frog in your salad!

CWC taking the term "BRAND NEW" to another level

Ā 

Yoh i'd be proper upset.

My order arrived within 3 weeks after ordering during lockdown and i haven't even taken them out the box yet.

Yes yes... instead of ā€œnewā€, maybe they meant ā€œmint conditionā€ or even ā€œbetter than newā€

Better than new - never heard that one before.Ā