• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgium was once part of the Netherlands and part of France 

Still seems to be a division - unresolved, on going,

Edited by kosmonooit

I like some of the older designs from the years gone by. Seems the Belgium kit has remained much the same over the years. The Swiss kit is also quite cool, as is the USA kit (not that I'd buy that one).

I'm just glad that I get to wear my Giro shirt #iamsterdam #giromania through warmer weather this year, instead of having to wear a jacket/gilet over it (usually in May). Has been an annual tradition since 2012 - and breaks the rule of wearing club kit on the rides.

It's not quite the Maillot Rosa, as it's a normal cycle shirt, from Amsterdam, commemorating the Giro starting there in 2012. The Maillot Rosa looks somewhat different.

Like your "Maillot Rosa"!!

Another one is the Canadian kit.  Looks pretty good on Emily!!!

Edited by Underachiever

Yoh!

According to The GCN Show, Alaphilippe attacked on the 15% slope in the big chain ring - and the first French winner on Imola, since...        Alain Prost.

attachicon.gifWC01.PNG

attachicon.gifWC02.PNG

spot the rider who doesn't pay for his own drive train.

also, how many technicals did JA have in the TdF? I recall at least 2... I realise correlation doesn't equal causation....

Yoh!

According to The GCN Show, Alaphilippe attacked on the 15% slope in the big chain ring - and the first French winner on Imola, since...        Alain Prost.

attachicon.gifWC01.PNG

attachicon.gifWC02.PNG

And unlike Alaphillipe (for now), Prost is a 4 time world champion in his respective sport  :whistling:

I think that this is basically 95% of the reason a lot of our fellow hubbers like him. He is a showman and you know that if he's targeting a race he is going to give it a 100% outright effort, think RVV last year or even his win at Amstel Gold. Very hard to dislike someone who races like that. I dig his personality too, seems to have a good grip on when he needs to be very focused and when he needs to be more relaxed. 

Also very good at both XCO and CX, and yes I know that something of an understatement.

World champion in the wings. N1no's time is running out. His fellow countryman Lars also hot on his heels. Just the way MvdP totally dominated the entire field is testament to his talent. 

World champion in the wings. N1no's time is running out. His fellow countryman Lars also hot on his heels. Just the way MvdP totally dominated the entire field is testament to his talent.

And despite all that I wouldn't write off Nino. He's a damn good rider in his own right.

I agree though that MVDP is a World Champ in waiting but the bigger question is whether or not he'll decide to give road a proper bash or not. Especially given who his dad is and who his grandfather was.