DeniseD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Hairy said:

how is a 2hr XCO event seen as an "Endurance Race"

you also have to wonder if he has permission to do a night race on the facilities.

image.png.6c09c967fe19c63b78bebf97a3f7a6ef.png

Easy enough to ask them I guess.......

Also, 2 hours around Coetzenberg in the dark is death. 

It seems I missed the first one but I'm not that bummed:

image.png.f976d4cab15bb7185abef519751b1ac3.png

I can't ride some of the A-lines at Coetzenburg on a dry sunny day in January. So riding them at night in the middle of the wettest winter in a decade is pretty ballsy. But hey, that's the Mighty Bewsh for you. He likes to live dangerously.

Why don't the folds in the shirt propagate onto the screen printed moon?

So many questions.

55 minutes ago, NickGM said:

I can't ride some of the A-lines at Coetzenburg on a dry sunny day in January. So riding them at night in the middle of the wettest winter in a decade is pretty ballsy. But hey, that's the Mighty Bewsh for you. He likes to live dangerously.

So many questions.

Woolfie call home t-shirt?

55 minutes ago, NickGM said:

So many questions.

Must have been the proof / concept designs by the T-Shirt Co. sent for approval

What I don't understand is why he insists on coming back to the same forums to ply his trade.

Even if he IS now legit, the distrust and the prejudice already exists.

Tuan, bro, I know you're reading this.

Just stop coming to BikeHub to market your stuff. I know it's easy and there is a large existing audience, but people here are not going to suddenly stop calling you out and re-opening the wounds, dodgy dealings and scams of the past.

You are just opening yourself up to abuse by posting your things here. In any guise. 

Edited by Jewbacca
Mistrust/distrust

17 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

What I don't understand is why he insists on coming back to the same forums to ply his trade.

Even if he IS now legit, the distrust and the prejudice already exists.

Tuan, bro, I know you're reading this.

Just stop coming to BikeHub to market your stuff. I know it's easy and there is a large existing audience, but people here are not going to suddenly stop calling you out and re-opening the wounds, dodgy dealings and scams of the past.

You are just opening yourself up to abuse by posting your things here. In any guise. 

I heard from someone that he sends letters threatening legal action against people who speak against him. So, he is reading this.
He must have a busy time between the BikeHub and 4x4community forums...

I am also interested to know how he feels about the forums hosting these threads about him. If he is threatening the users, he must surely be going for the actual hosts too.

15 hours ago, splat said:

OK, this is messy
Is an online shop Taun's usual modus operandi ?
(with Insta and FB accounts too?)

I almost bought some Endura trail shorts from Affordable Outdoor a short while ago. I was too slow and they didn't have my size.
There were some posts from people who had bought and seemed happy.
(for the life of me, I cant find them)

I see that Moonhowler is associated with them and have had it listed on the events page since June:

Ummm... Yikes, did I get lucky then? 😬 I was one of those happy people. I got what I ordered timeously... 

I see the website is down, but FB page is still active...

3 minutes ago, Stoffel76 said:

Ummm... Yikes, did I get lucky then? 😬 I was one of those happy people. I got what I ordered timeously... 

I see the website is down, but FB page is still active...

Website went down about 20 to 25 minutes ago. 

2 hours ago, splat said:

I heard from someone that he sends letters threatening legal action against people who speak against him. So, he is reading this.
He must have a busy time between the BikeHub and 4x4community forums...

I am also interested to know how he feels about the forums hosting these threads about him. If he is threatening the users, he must surely be going for the actual hosts too.

His Lawyers can send 1,000,000  Letters, I don't care. Taun you know who I am, (you scammed me)

If the thing is said that is TRUE, then it cannot be defamation, that is the way the law works ( go and look and the Judgement in the recent "Alex Mafia" case........