Tour de France 2022

'Dale

5 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

First shootout between Pog and Jonas.... Pog should take it...

And he still looks "relatively" fresh for tomorrow's stage.
Yesterday's huge effort by Jonas & WvA playing catch up to Pog showed up in the end

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I missed the finish because I thought I could complete my 30km/h avg, 90min training ride and be home in time, more gutted that @'Dalewho realized my errors in calculation greeted & acknowledged me on the road as I was in his neighborhood but didn't invite me over to his to catch the final kays 🤪

Pogačar’s winning margin today was massive. What a display of dominance, especially in light of playing roleur with the actual roleurs yesterday in the cobbled stage.

Today's stage was the 4th in @LeTour history to be covered at an average speed higher than 49km/h. At 219.9km, it is also the longest of these flying days of racing (the previous 3 ranged from 147km to 203.5km)

Wout earning the red dossard while being the maillot jaune and keeping his team out of the wind on another high-speed day, geez! 

EE7380BE-CA87-4C2E-9198-B03DA9590B75.jpeg

“I felt as if I was behind my dad on his motorbike…”

- The youngest rider in the Tour from team Trek-Segafredo, Quinn Simmons, who was the last man in the break with Wout The Warrior

Edited by 'Dale

Battle might be fierce for the Break, due to the fact that Poggi might be in a giving mood if the right combination goes.

37 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Battle might be fierce for the Break, due to the fact that Poggi might be in a giving mood if the right combination goes.

lol perhaps Vlasov. Bora have been more than happy to pull for Poggie
Ben hasn't had the greatest 2022TdF