Tour de France 2022

'Dale

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Peter Sagz Baby took his 120th PRO win yesterday at Tour de Suisse, showing dominance in a relatively strong sprint field. Green jersey time, again?

Not a chance.

I was expecting Pidcock or Matthews to take the sprint today  but Impey pleasantly surprised me. Not bad at all for a 37year old. 

15 minutes ago, Frosty said:

6C002A6A-0CF4-4B0E-83F6-6DFD071CAC07.jpeg.c1bf08fd5933673aaa3739b08b57ccc1.jpeg

Unbelievable! Beating Mathews in straight up sprint, something to boast to your grandchildren one day.

Probably last chance for start at his age.

I see a new Giant Propel was spotted just now. And the 'prototipe' Colnago. And this innovation at a recent race in Frankryk. Also, notice the no-longer curved top too, now straight as a arrow. Aesthethically, not too sexy. But gains, hey, gains.

Pic: Getty Images

spacer.png

Edited by 'Dale

Riders who won the Criterium du Dauphine, Tour de Suisse and Tour de France in their career:

Eddy Merckx
Geraint Thomas

@CafeRoubaix

Guys

re the GCN subscription and add, anyone a subscriber?

loki g at joining before TDF… curious to know… do they do a high lights package daily, or say. Hour or the like… that can be viewed stream at your own convenience?

G

54 minutes ago, awesme said:

Guys

loki g at joining before TDF… curious to know… do they do a high lights package daily, or say. Hour or the like… that can be viewed stream at your own convenience?

G

They’ve enhanced their lay-out recently. All kinds of highlights and extended highlights available.  Check image below. Highly recommended @awesme

64947240-53CB-4DB9-ACA0-75FFB4232E74.jpeg

1 hour ago, awesme said:

Guys

G

You’ll need a VPN, if viewing GCN+ in SA for the Tour. With that payTV having rights, you’ll need to be “elsewhere in the world” to watch.

Highlights can be accessed without a VPN, but if you wanna watch tdf live on GCN then you need to follow Frosty’s advice.

After the tour de suisse it seems the obstacles at this years tour are gonna be the three C’s. Cobbles, climbs and covid.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

You’ll need a VPN, if viewing GCN+ in SA for the Tour. With that payTV having rights, you’ll need to be “elsewhere in the world” to watch.

hate it when that payTV forces people to use their service, instead of a open playing field and people simply choosing them, they'd have such a "subscriber" base if they for example only did a sports package.

G

13 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Riders who won the Criterium du Dauphine, Tour de Suisse and Tour de France in their career:

Eddy Merckx
Geraint Thomas

@CafeRoubaix

Wow !