Affordable Cycle Jerseys

Op1

3 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

Picknpay have nice checkered shirts and you can look cool like me - 3 for 599 - get a gravel bike grow a beard and save on the toight Lycra 

To be or not to be ....

Mamil or Hippy ...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChrisF said:

To be or not to be ....

Mamil or Hippy ...

Those flannel shirts hide my mamil middle plus I look extra cool when ordering my cortado 

added bonus is that when the tightly clad crew pass me I can pretend I’m cruising and don’t care that I’m being dropped 

I've been very happy with Enjoy Fitness. Great quality for the price. Mello Velo in Broadacres stocks them

14 hours ago, Nico van Loggerenberg said:

I wouldn't recommend Anatomic, the things I have of theirs have been poor quality and fit. I'd second getting a higher quality second hand piece - I bought two Rapha shirts for under a grand together that are far better than what I could've gotten new, and they still look very close to mint. 

Otherwise, Ciovita is great. 

personally cant think of anything worse than buying someone else's used sports kit.

22 minutes ago, ouzo said:

personally cant think of anything worse than buying someone else's used sports kit.

I have to agree, but it's amazing how many used bibs, shoes and helmets get traded here. 

When you said affordable in your subject line, I did not expect to see R750 to R800 as your budget. 

I haven't bought a shirt for years, so don't know what current pricing is. 

What about Mr Price Sport? I don't trust their shorts (seen enough see through Maxed tights in the gym), but their shirts seem to be quite acceptable. 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with anatomic at that price point. You can’t expect a race cut, premium materials etc but only want to spend minimal money. At that price point, definitely go Anatomic. If you can stretch the budget a bit more, then go Ciovita.

I had my own branded kit made with a Durban supplier (PS Sports), the set up cost (one-off) was 1800. The shirts work out to about R400 each thereafter. Also had similar casual shirts, cycling jackets and gilets made with same branding. The supplier also helps with the design, anything is possible. I am happy with them.