Moriah “Mo” Wilson murder case

OVERDRIVE

5 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I have so many questions about the decision to arm someone else, and why. Maybe he had his reasons but I think it's safe to assume he knew her temprament before handing over the weapon? 

Very sad indeed. 

wait wait lets not prejudge yet, we know nothing of her temperament. The informant made statement that is inflammatory from what mootivation.

Who says I'm going to kill so and so, then goes out and uses a new gun purchased for them and puts several slugs into another human being while supposedley being a pillar of self control (yoga instructor). We don't know enough about this. There's a warrant for her arrest but we've not heard side of the story. She could be a victim here too i.e. lying dead somewhere off the beaten track in her SUV .

How good a shot is she? f never fired a gun then i'd expect to see bullets in the walls of that room where the deceased was found as I doubt she'd have hit the target first time. I smell a rat here. It doesn't add up. 

Oscar was a decent shot and littered the walls before he hit his victom. You telling me 5ft 125lbs yoga instructor who may have learned to fire a 9mm only recently could hit the target so many times? Surely one or two would be enough ??

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rocky999RSL said:

A moment of rage....... a lifetime of regret :(

True. I have experience of that. Things spoken in the heat of battle that could have remained unspoken rather...

Rage is bad, period.

1 minute ago, DieselnDust said:

wait wait lets not prejudge yet, we know nothing of her temperament. The informant made statement that is inflammatory from what mootivation.

Who says I'm going to kill so and so, then goes out and uses a new gun purchased for them and puts several slugs into another human being while supposedley being a pillar of self control (yoga instructor). We don't know enough about this. There's a warrant for her arrest but we've not heard side of the story. She could be a victim here too i.e. lying dead somewhere off the beaten track in her SUV .

How good a shot is she? f never fired a gun then i'd expect to see bullets in the walls of that room where the deceased was found as I doubt she'd have hit the target first time. I smell a rat here. It doesn't add up. 

Oscar was a decent shot and littered the walls before he hit his victom. You telling me 5ft 125lbs yoga instructor who may have learned to fire a 9mm only recently could hit the target so many times? Surely one or two would be enough ??

You make some serious points here. 

Wait, whose to say the dude didnt kill them both and is framing her? Seemed to be very willing to help the police. 

According to the arrest warrant there is corroborating evidence from external sources that suggests the following sequence of events:

They leave the Pool Burger restaurant

Kaitlin leaves home

Colin drops Mo off at home

Mo enters the house using a code access to the front door - 20:36 

Sixty seconds later Jeep stops outside 20:37

Colin is driving his bike about 8 miles away at the time (how did he get so far away in that time?)

Colin sends text to Kaitlin lying about dropping flowers off for some person and his phone died.

Colin goes home and prepares his bikes for an event.

Kaitlin arrives home.

Mo's friend arrives home about 21:50 and finds Mo bloodied in bathroom. Calls 911

Police arrived and find friend performing CPR. Mo unresponsive with multiple bullet wounds. 9mm casings are scattered across the floor.

Doctor declares Mo deceased 22:10

Landlord of the friend says he opened his garage door partially around the time the Jeep was there and saw a lady running down the stairs with a bicycle.

Kaitlin was apprehended on an outstanding warrant of arrest and was presented with CCTV footage placing her at the scene. She did not deny the allegation.

Kaitlin was let go since the original warrant was incorrect.

She's been missing since.

Questions:

Mo had a code to access the house which notified her friend via text whenever the door opened and closed. The door opened when Colin dropped her off and closed again. No record of subsequent opening. How did Kaitlin enter the door?

How did she fire a gun without anyone noticing?

Did Colin use the gun to frame Kaitlin and shot Mo himself?

According to police records an anonymous caller tipped them off that Kaitlin had a gun and threatened to Kill Mo. Who is the caller and what was their motive?

This all seems so strange, but the facts of the matter will become clearer as the police do their work. 

Still too many unanswered questions.

Edited by Robbie Stewart

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

there's a lot more to this and I wouldn't rule out Strikland's involvement

On the arrest warrant he told the investigating officer he had Moriah's name saved under an alias just so the Jealous Girlfriend dont go loco on him. I reckon he was seeing both at the same time.

30 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

On the arrest warrant he told the investigating officer he had Moriah's name saved under an alias just so the Jealous Girlfriend dont go loco on him. I reckon he was seeing both at the same time.

And he still gave her a gun...

I find it better not to speculate too much on things like this or get too sucked into the drama. 

I will come back to it once it's played out and there is some sort of conclusion. Making assumptions and casting behaviour onto people we have never met just seems like a 'choose your own adventure' story.

Tragic, yes, but I don't have an opinion on it nor do I really want to stay abreast of every tiny change in the case as it unfolds. 

It's not a movie and it isn't entertaining. None of us know how far down the rabbit hole any of these people were and picking 'villains' usually ends with some backpedalling. 

On 5/21/2022 at 8:28 PM, Rocky999RSL said:

A moment of rage....... a lifetime of regret :(

Don’t you just know it, the “it was a moment of poor judgement” thing only works with minor traffic offences.  In those years responding as a critical care paramedic I far too often dealt with the carnage of those moments of rage within families or among friends. 

Edited by justinafrika

On 5/21/2022 at 7:49 PM, DieselnDust said:

there's a lot more to this and I wouldn't rule out Strikland's involvement

I'm willing to bet he is morally culpable (dirty lying cheat) but not a murderer. Have you read the police affidavit?