• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, PregoRoll said:

The peas and rice have me absolutely howling

at least you dont need to pop into the supermarket for the "Basics"

Yesterday we got a bag of simba chilli cheese curls. Id prefer the lentils and rice to be honest 🤣

1 minute ago, MORNE said:

Yesterday we got a bag of simba chilli cheese curls. Id prefer the lentils and rice to be honest 🤣

Maybe they are trying a similar Balance of Performance system to motor racing? 

Oh, you look fast....here are some extra saturated fats for you

3 minutes ago, MORNE said:

and back to the important stuff ... :P

Watter fiets ry jy more ?  Sê hello voor die race begin.  

3 hours ago, Meezo said:

my boss is in 1A i'm in 1B, i need to make Monday morning as awkward as possible...

Many years ago, after completing my articles and supposedly receiving a salary increase, my employer asked me to ride with him on the Saterday….gave myself a increase on the road.

4 hours ago, WattsTheFuss said:

What's the chances of 1B catching 1A🤔

It depends on how pissed off the front riders in B are for not making the A cut. Also, with all the pre-A & B groups, there's an overlap in seeding indices between the two. What is certain, the front B pack will collect many A bunch stragglers just for them to fall off again, of course. If front B catches front A, all hell breaks loose or freezes over.

21 hours ago, MirageF1 said:

I’m just wondering if anyone else got a bag of split peas and a bag of rice in their “race pack”? 

F90E49DA-7D9F-42ED-93A2-25B942C22636.jpeg

Snap!

I handed the packet to my local homeless shelter. I'd be very happy to forego the goodie bag completely if PnP donated all this stuff instead.

52 minutes ago, KidCharlemagne said:

It depends on how pissed off the front riders in B are for not making the A cut. Also, with all the pre-A & B groups, there's an overlap in seeding indices between the two. What is certain, the front B pack will collect many A bunch stragglers just for them to fall off again, of course. If front B catches front A, all hell breaks loose or freezes over.

Until recently it was like a 1min and later 2min gaps between 1A and 1B, at 1 point 1B would start in their lane before all the 1A guys even crossed the timing mats. Which made it a certainty that groups would combine in 1 big mass.

I think with the 5min (?) gap its less likely that the groups will merge unless 1A is REALLY lazy. Guess the one benefit of not having 30K+ starters anymore

2 hours ago, PregoRoll said:

The peas and rice have me absolutely howling

at least you dont need to pop into the supermarket for the "Basics"

at least you got a deo

I just walked in, forgot chip in car.

no way I was gna go back to fetch it 🫣😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, throttles said:

image.jpg

Aren't tbe Stomers playing their Heineken Championship quarter final tomorrow @4pm. Maybe double up on events while there....

1 hour ago, Cape Town Tank said:

Aren't tbe Stomers playing their Heineken Championship quarter final tomorrow @4pm. Maybe double up on events while there....

I’m conserving my energy tomorrow.

im not even going to clap my hands 🫣🤣🤣🤣