Strava price increases

lechatnoir

Waiting for Team Vitality to send me my coupon code, otherwise I wouldn’t want to spend money on the app.

Edited by Frosty
Would = Wouldn’t

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Waiting for Team Vitality to send me my coupon code, otherwise I would want to spend money on the app.

I use the discovery miles to purchase a year pass. I do not have a Discovery account so I can't use the miles for anything else :D

16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Komoot, RidewithGPS and Garmin Connect can do the same, and are all available in their free version.

Igzakery - Strava is just another social media D$ck swinging platform, if you really want to see your stats and numbers, nothing beats the above platforms and lets not forget to mention our very own local intervals.icu platform also currently free with requests for donations. If it ever changes to subscription model i'd be slapping my CC on the table for Davidtinker long before i consider Strava

1 hour ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I use the discovery miles to purchase a year pass. I do not have a Discovery account so I can't use the miles for anything else :D

Never knew one could use Miles to purchase an annual subscription. Must look into it and use them miles

27 minutes ago, TCTG said:

Never knew one could use Miles to purchase an annual subscription. Must look into it and use them miles

You go onto the app under rewards on the game screen and then you will find them there

Screenshot_20230113_185842_Discovery.jpg

52 minutes ago, madmarc said:

Igzakery - Strava is just another social media D$ck swinging platform, if you really want to see your stats and numbers, nothing beats the above platforms and lets not forget to mention our very own local intervals.icu platform also currently free with requests for donations. If it ever changes to subscription model i'd be slapping my CC on the table for Davidtinker long before i consider Strava

+1 for intervals.icu, links to garmin now as well. I downgraded to free strava and will most likely stop using it. have already changed privacy to be excluded from local legend nonsense and all outdoor rides are marked as followers only after the spate of hijackings on the east rand. Insurance investigators asked for strava privacy settings when a mate got jacked.

4 hours ago, Nico van Loggerenberg said:

There are other benefits, such as being able to find new routes in new places, that are useful if you're fortunate enough to travel to strange lands and ride there. 

Trailforks has you covered in that respect.