Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

9 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

ย 

Oooooo ..... Soon, very soon, you are joining the daddies sipping away at Bloemies while the youngster does 1 000 laps of the little pump track ....ย ๐Ÿ˜›

He did that at 2. I take him up to home run now. Rhino next๐Ÿ‘€

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Meezo said:

Looks like a lot of walkingย 

Well youโ€™ve been there, you know hike a bike up those trails then. i wont lie, i wasnt ready for that amount of climbing. That mountain looks a lot flatter from the bottom. The others were me stopping out of pure awe. Pretty.

ย 

Edited by MORNE

17 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Well youโ€™ve been there, you know hike a bike up those trails then. i wont lie, i wasnt ready for that amount of climbing. That mountain looks a lot flatter from the bottom. The others were me stopping out of pure awe. Pretty.

ย 

That place is amazing, and i cry inside everytime someone else posts pictures and I'm not there...

... probably my favourite place to rideย 

29 minutes ago, Meezo said:

That place is amazing, and i cry inside everytime someone else posts pictures and I'm not there...

... probably my favourite place to rideย 

love that place, was looking forward to the Enduro...face plant had other ideas.

Desert Sky at Jaber Al Ahmed City, just before you enter the bridge (Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad bridge to cross over the Arabian Sea in Kuwait) the sky and cloud cover was a sight to behold that day.ย 
ย 

McDonalds on the beach, Kuwait City, Gulf Road. Coffee stopย 
ย 

Al Qudra Cycling Track. United Arab Emiratesโ€ฆ Imagine the cradle without carsโ€ฆ itโ€™s truly a delightful place to cycle.

ย 

kuwait Towers, these used to be actually water reservoirs.ย 

Sunrise at Shuwaikh port. (Starting point for group rides in kuwait) temp average 36-38degrees at 06h00am.ย 
ย 

Gulf Road Kuwait City KNPC filling station aka free cold water stop.ย 

IMG_8106.jpeg.f22ef4a9c4f073ba107020512c71ab6e.jpeg

IMG_8067.jpeg.710f8a86ff6f0bfe4910c6987762796c.jpeg

ย 

IMG_8069.jpeg

IMG_8070.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg

IMG_8076.jpeg

Edited by Itsjustanick

2 hours ago, Itsjustanick said:

Gulf Road Kuwait City KNPC filling station aka free cold water stop.ย 

IMG_8071.jpeg

That looks a lot like the water dispenser my supplier in China manufactures, with his biggest market being the middle east. We buy the 2-tap verson, but with some minor cosmetic differences (the shelf/drip tray is indented into the machine to save space in the container and no loose parts requiring installation).

5 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Angry weather gods around the Cape today. Could throw a duvet over the guys today, sheltering from the gusts and rain.

IMG_8775.jpeg

It was a wet and wild 31km this morning ....ย and not the nice kind ...

ย 

Hoping for better weather tomorrow ....