Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

ad51e4e7a2543a1293eb86f71cc1d40f.jpg

354445f5a580afd6d4e5d1d97dee6b45.jpg

Spin around town and then coffee at the New Bootlegger in Woodstock, nice space for bikes!

What are those walkers doing on your cycle path? The nerve

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Worlds best coffee and koe'sisters from the Deluxe in the B-Kaap .... we were a small commute group this morning, and an even smaller coffee group .... but what an amazing day to be on a bicycle in CT!

I was in town for a morning meeting, but parked near my second meeting spot .... had a LEKKA walk in town, taking in the scenery like a tourist in my own backyard.

First meeting ended early, thus followed by yet another casual stroll via a different route to the second meeting.

And YES.  Simply SUPERB weather in town today,

leaving town, the traffic was an all together different thing .... fender bender near Parow meant a crawl back along the N1

I was in town for a morning meeting, but parked near my second meeting spot .... had a LEKKA walk in town, taking in the scenery like a tourist in my own backyard.

First meeting ended early, thus followed by yet another casual stroll via a different route to the second meeting.

And YES.  Simply SUPERB weather in town today,

leaving town, the traffic was an all together different thing .... fender bender near Parow meant a crawl back along the N1

Awesome .... we experienced no traffic on our Beer Friday ride home ... in fact, I popped in at Revolution Cycles with a friend before we met up with the commute group and were gifted beers in store ... what a lekker store, and they gave us beer, so super lekker.

Crazy sport this one that we enjoy. Nobody forces us to put ourselves through the shredder. Yet we do.

Anyway . Todays score.

Cycling 1

Vetseun 0

attachicon.gif1570881173628.jpeg

Eish.

Lekker warm in die Vrystaat.....

Saturday morning the wind was not playing. Going up Conties side the head wind was so strong it felt like I was going to wheelie up the hill.

I wonder does the wind bother the 60-70kg racing snakes or are they so small the wind misses them? ????️????

post-80000-0-82872700-1570940544_thumb.jpg