• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Another indoor training app, this one a web based version with direct integration to/from Intervals (icu), Athletica, TrainerDay or a ZWO file import. Biketerra.com - no app needed.

The free versions allow 1 route upload per month, with 4 edits. I've done two workouts on a local race route. Lousy graphics, but who cares when the custom route is available, like Rouvy was a few years ago.Screenshot2024-10-22174114.jpg.25174da5581a986df7f1c7eed155585b.jpg

@Jbr once you done drawing that scene .... the door will no longer be red .... and the entire pic will be so much better ...

every so often I see an okay photo of a potentially excellent scene ... always wonder how it would look once you do your magic

Edited by ChrisF

41 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

@Jbr once you done drawing that scene .... the door will no longer be red .... and the entire pic will be so much better ...

every so often I see an okay photo of a potentially excellent scene ... always wonder how it would look once you do your magic

@Stretched@Birth doesn't actually want it painted black. I think he was just musing that this is what Mick and Keef would want.

And leaving some of us with a serious earworm in the process.

36 minutes ago, NickGM said:

@Stretched@Birth doesn't actually want it painted black. I think he was just musing that this is what Mick and Keef would want.

And leaving some of us with a serious earworm in the process.

Dankie vir die vertaling .... my head is spinning from meds, and this went way over my head ....

Thats my story and I am sticking to it .... 🤦🏻‍♂️