• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Introduced a friend and the some of his friends to FUN Gaalens this morning.....

the guys all went home with cavities the trails were so sweet!!

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

Great picture! Your composition and the angle makes it look like the saddle grows out of the undergrowth to form a frame and handle bars. Great stuff! Post it in the "photographer" thread also!

Did some riding in the hills in Hoekplaats this morning.  Thank you to the young man with the Cannodale I “peddled” into along the route.  Thanks for showing me some new routes, did not enjoy the rocky climb, I just got up the koppie from the other side.  So clad I got the SMS from the wife, and I had to turn around.  SMS not that serious but good reason for the old toppie to bail!

Rode the new 20km loop at Karkloof today.... well done to the trail builders on some great new single track

Little ride on Howick Trails this morning.  Climbed up  singletrack and made a stop by Howie, our resident cyclist gnome.

i love that!

Are you responsible for his existence BOB?