• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive! XC Champ in the making, go boy!

He does seem to have the skills.

I made him angry last night after making him crash (I had a *moment* and he barreled into me at speed and went otb) after which he insisted on leading. I lost track of him in the first two corners on Mamba and didn't see him again until I dropped out of Snakeyes, via Boomslang, where he was parked off relaxing.

He put me in my place big time and too top it off he had the fastest Strava time of the day on Snakeyes. At eleven years old.

Somehow managing to bring me great joy and crush my soul in one try...

That was my thought.... 

the first pick is through the trees on Vissershok rd (not TBMTB Trails), the second pic is the corridor from Meerendal to Conter just before sunrise, the filter make it appear much darker than it actually is, the 3rd pic is less than 20mins later. So please point out to me where have I done wrong?

the first pick is through the trees on Vissershok rd (not TBMTB Trails), the second pic is the corridor from Meerendal to Conter just before sunrise, the filter make it appear much darker than it actually is, the 3rd pic is less than 20mins later. So please point out to me where have I done wrong?

Now clearly nowhere, but without the explanation the pics paint a different picture...

:thumbup:

Edited by Raydek

The Giant Gang - we should join up more often! [emoji106]

You have no excuse not to.

Well other than work, family, business commitments and other feeble excuses like that [emoji1]