Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

...but then 5km from home in JHB they mugged me and took my phone, so pic anymore :(

that's awful Hayley :(

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost crossed this bridge on my first trip to VG,then I saw the water bubbling [emoji33]

I had a good record on these.......until I went swimming at Heia Safari, this old buggar has lost his nerve a bit!

Edited by Spokey

Love it, Ryan! Been riding my BMX a lot around the neighbourhood of late - since the fixie incident :blush:  - and when I take it out for longer spins, I wonder how the hell we got through the pain of riding those little wheels...we simply didn't care! We just rode and rode and rode...  

Love it, Ryan! Been riding my BMX a lot around the neighbourhood of late - since the fixie incident :blush:  - and when I take it out for longer spins, I wonder how the hell we got through the pain of riding those little wheels...we simply didn't care! We just rode and rode and rode...  

Rode and rode and rode... To school. To mates. To girlfriends. To the shops. My BMX was my independence. While riding with a mate a few days ago we were reminiscing how we used to cycle from one side of town, across/ through the CBD to the other side of town just to meet a friend or go to the BMX track. No where near as arduous as our training rides these days, but WAY more epic and adventurous. Getting back to that in my cycling again ;)

Delivered newspapers with my Wheeler BMX.

Also rode all over the place. Used to be able to wheelie for days....

Can't remember if this was posted before, but here's my current go-to ride at the pub...

post-1604-0-93238900-1456735758_thumb.jpg

The kids in my neighbourhood are a tad envious of it...it's pretty cool: there are like two bikes "gangs" in my burb. They don't like fight or anything, but they cruise around in their packs.

"Hey, Conor's* dad, when you gonna sell that Mongoose?" they shout.  

*My son's name.    

Can't remember if this was posted before, but here's my current go-to ride at the pub...

attachicon.gifCcXqQelWoAAFhj0.jpg

The kids in my neighbourhood are a tad envious of it...it's pretty cool: there are like two bikes "gangs" in my burb. They don't like fight or anything, but they cruise around in their packs.

"Hey, Conor's* dad, when you gonna sell that Mongoose?" they shout.  

*My son's name.    

Tell 'em you'll sell it one day when you grow up (nevvah)! :devil: