• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently (I don't remember a thing) I went off the bridge crossing the fence at the start of the ST at Hoogekraal. According to my Polar I must have been unconscious for over an hour before help arrived (I was riding alone on the day). Heavy concussion, shattered left radius and broken wrist, cracked right arm and some extensive scratching and scarring to my face.

The kind folks at the bike shop at Hoogekraal took me to DVille Mediclinic (I've been told) and contacted my wife, probably using my phone. I still need to go say thanks. (Please support them, they deserve it)

I suspect I may not ride before at least Nov/Dec...

Urgh

What an ordeal

Get 100% soon  :thumbup:

Cycled past Newland Rugby stadium at 9am and the security ,vendors, hospitality areas all in place.Could feel the fibe already.Hope the fans have a great time.Go Bokke!! 

Awesome pic dude!

Was there too...

My mate got his new steed this week so we twinsie'ed it there.

attachicon.gifIMG_4732.JPG

Nice! I started late, from home. In time for the wind to pick up on the way back. Phambili was a stack of fun.

edit: cant take any credit for the pic, it was shot with the gopro, so had no idea how the pic will come out. Pure luck on the composition, and then some camera+ editing...

Edited by RocknRolla

Awesome pic dude!

Was there too...

My mate got his new steed this week so we twinsie'ed it there.

attachicon.gifIMG_4732.JPG

I hope you tried a top water... with that water so flat...just imagine a 5 kg bass hitting a frog on a slow retrieve [emoji476]

My ride started with a train trip up North.Found a vending machine for bike tubes on the station when I got off.

post-5455-1465670895,1999.jpg

Came across this climbing accident while in the forest.Got me thinking how quickly our lives can change.She went out to do what she enjoyed and could now be paralyzed.

post-5455-1465671125,9614.jpg

post-5455-1465671157,4417.jpg

Had a great ride back home though[emoji106]

post-5455-1465671406,7209.jpg

post-5455-1465671719,1847.jpg