• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem, My phone's camera is short sighted, so my contribution to this thread has been seriously stifled.

Guess I will have to ride with he go-pro and use as point and shoot...and make sure it's charged....

Been loving this thread of late....

Soggy, windy and cold Helshoogte this morning on a borrowed TCR(Sick ride!) Only went as far as Tokara and pooped my brooks on the way down in the wet. IMG_20161011_120741.jpg

I know a guy who knows a guy who can get you a 2015 TCR cheap-ish. I love mine.

Got my eyes on a dirt jumper. Thanks though.

Unless you know what you are doing be prepared to endure a lot of pain.

Unless you know what you are doing be prepared to endure a lot of pain.

Small steps. I'm not expecting to ever doing back flip-tail whips or 360 truck drivers with a can-can for good measure. Just want to hit some jumps for the jol. If I see my GAT super hard it can become a paper weight in the bike room. I jumped bmx until I was 25 so 10 years since I attempted that foolery. "Hey Bro, Hold my beer. Check hierrie move" stage is long gone.

The best 3 days I have ever experienced on a bike, and I've done a few events in my time :clap:

attachicon.gifPic1.JPG

You should try 3 towers....better riding than bnb....bit more climbing... but the singletrack....magnificent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk