• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

It seems we are in good company...

Ferrari-Logo-History.jpg.f9d2ddf3b6bf77b46fa651c816d63284.jpg

Lamborghini-Logo-History.jpg.59afc4481f04840b1d4135fd6da69dff.jpg

2023 Ferrari Daytona with a 1930' logo. @Titan Racing Bikes hey bud i am not trying to be an ass i am just saying be proud of where you come from and your roots. An icon is somthing built over many years it should also have visual part that is stuck in peoples minds your logo.

images (1)-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Barry said:

2023 Ferrari Daytona with a 1930' logo. @Titan Racing Bikes hey bud i am not trying to be an ass i am just saying be proud of where you come from and your roots. An icon is somthing built over many years it should also have visual part that is stuck in peoples minds your logo.

images (1)-1.jpg

But what's on the nose of a new Ferrari............... Roll with it

Screenshot 2023-09-06 093930.jpg

14 minutes ago, Swift01 said:

But what's on the nose of a new Ferrari............... Roll with it

Screenshot 2023-09-06 093930.jpg

A nose badge that has been around for almost 80 years.

Edited by Barry

23 minutes ago, Barry said:

A nose badge that has been around for almost 80 years.

It is the their new 2002- present logo . The Daytona has it all over the interior.

80yr old badge would put it in the 1939-1957 range.  Now that's quite a distinct one for sure.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 101640.jpg

45 minutes ago, Swift01 said:

It is the their new 2002- present logo . The Daytona has it all over the interior.

80yr old badge would put it in the 1939-1957 range.  Now that's quite a distinct one for sure.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 101640.jpg

This is a nice machine and yes the badge is more refined  same but different but still holds the heritage and look of the origanl 1947 nose badge. 

images (2).jpeg

Edited by Barry

8 hours ago, Barry said:

images (1)-1.jpg

I think you’re missing the point…

How brand started, who it’s target market was/is and those evolve over plays a strong role in how the brand presents itself over time. It has nothing to do with losing pride but rather a recognition of pride in the brand heritage that guides logo and emblem as colour palette changes. BP is a brand that underwent a massive brand image change and didn’t lose ay shareholder value, instead it grew stronger. Investec asset management. To Ninety-one is another brand revolution story that’s created strong brand recognition without loss of heritage. 

the Titan Racing evolution is just that, to reflect it’s evolving focus and customer base. And a job well done too I might add.

Im I the only one who clicked the link hoping for less branding?👀. Imagine that raw frame with just the TR somewhere. These bikes are all pretty, my personal reasons for not ‘wanting to need’ one is the slightly over the top branding on the downtubes. Less is more imo. Ps, the same reason why i don't like TRRRREEEKKKK’s!!!!!!!!!!!!