Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

SingleFormalIndianpangolin-size_restrict

Brandon Semenuk ?

Captain America to the other Avengers - "I would like to introduce the latest member of the team to you - Brandon 

The Avengers collectively "Oh yeah, what is his Super Power ? 

Captain America - " Just give him a bike and watch ... "

Edited by Skott5

Brandon Semenuk ?

Captain America to the other Avengers - "I would like to introduce the latest member of the team to you - Brandon 

The Avengers collectively "Oh yeah, what is his Super Power ? 

Captain America - " Just give him a bike and watch ... "

Yep. Semenhuck, with his "Inertia" vid. 

My brother took this photo this morning. Now I'm looking up Duck L'Orange recipes. [emoji39]c4657f7f8e65dbace66b5e73990f2315.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of my friend when he moved to the Netherlands a few years ago.  On his way from work back home he passed a scene where a duck got stuck in a dam/pond in the ice.  The ice was too thin to walk on and people were throwing rocks and stuff to try break the ice so the duck could escape.  My friend being the good man he is decided to hop in and try and do his bit, so he picked a rock and with the first throw hit the duck on the head .... dead.  "Oh well!" he says, "At least the poor bugger is put out of his misery".  Folks weren't too happy with him.

My brother took this photo this morning. Now I'm looking up Duck L'Orange recipes. [emoji39]c4657f7f8e65dbace66b5e73990f2315.jpg

Those are Mallards, not indigenous to Southern Africa and invasive. They were brought here as decorative duck and have gone feral.To make matters worse they interbreed with our own Yellowbilled ducks and the hybrids are then fertile and can procreate. Potentially the introduction of Mallard genes can lead to the destruction of at least one indigenous species. They are good eating and I would seriously encourage you to try out that recipe! You will be doing our biodiversity a whole lot of good!  

Edit: Looking a little more closely, I think those are hybrids already! 

Edited by DJR

Can tell your boet doesn't live in Cape Town with the full pool.