16-19 : Brand new

20-28 : Demo

29-36 : Second hand

37-45 : Needs major service

46-55 : It's a rebuild

56-60 : Sold as is

61-70 : Write off

71-100 : Scrap yard

2nd hand goods. "Like New". Refurbished. 

You've just had one.... 

Ha Ha, yes. 

But its one of those 'gotta get worse before it gets better' kind of services that had me in the scrap yard for a while.

Slowly clawing my way back to 'Second Hand' status.

Physio cleared me for light indoor trainer sessions  :thumbup:

Ha Ha, yes. 

But its one of those 'gotta get worse before it gets better' kind of services that had me in the scrap yard for a while.

Slowly clawing my way back to 'Second Hand' status.

Physio cleared me for light indoor trainer sessions  :thumbup:

NICE!

Upgrade time. :P

Be proud of your age

Which age group do you belong to?

Ages

00-15 : Off limits

16-19 : Brand new

20-28 : Demo

29-36 : Second hand

37-45 : Needs major service

46-55 : It's a rebuild

56-60 : Sold as is

61-70 : Write off

71-100 : Scrap yard

Some men could go with one lady owner, only used on sundays.

I think that might be satire. But what isn’t satire is an article that I read on News24 today, about “micro cheating”, apparently if we “like” somebody’s picture on IG or Facebook because it’s a slightly hotter than normal picture, I’m “micro cheating”. Now this would be ok if the people who read this *** would only get “micro upset” about it, but I doubt that will be the case.

“Micro cheating” jeeeeeeezuz

You give them feminazis the benefit of the doubt, but the stuff they come up with is beyond retarded. I wouldn't put this past them.

This is all I read/hear;

KBxsKvm.jpg

Edited by stefmeister

You give them feminazis the benefit of the doubt, but the stuff they come up with is beyond retarded. I wouldn't put this past them.

This is all I read/hear;

KBxsKvm.jpg

I read this morning a piece on FB written by some feminist group that all sex categories should be banned from sports. I wonder how many rugby matches it's going to take before a 130kg back player tackles some sense into a 60kg feminist...

I read this morning a piece on FB written by some feminist group that all sex categories should be banned from sports. I wonder how many rugby matches it's going to take before a 130kg back player tackles some sense into a 60kg feminist...

You will have a sexuall harasment case after the first scrum.

Femism is not what it used to be. They are going through a third wave now.

Feminism, used to be about equal rights, and they had massive support, a lot of what they have been fighting for is starting to be achieved. However, the "extreme feminists"  (read man haters, who are the polar opposite of misogynistic pigs), the ones who will hate not matter what, have hijacked the "feminist banner, and they have been bleeding moderate supporters ever since.

Its a movement that is becoming less relevant the more that they achieve their goals. But those who fight and hate for the sake of it, will find smaller and smaller issues to scream about. This is not just a feminist thing, this is relevant to any party, body, movement that starts achieving its initial goals.

Femism is not what it used to be. They are going through a third wave now.

Feminism, used to be about equal rights, and they had massive support, a lot of what they have been fighting for is starting to be achieved. However, the "extreme feminists"  (read man haters, who are the polar opposite of misogynistic pigs), the ones who will hate not matter what, have hijacked the "feminist banner, and they have been bleeding moderate supporters ever since.

Its a movement that is becoming less relevant the more that they achieve their goals. But those who fight and hate for the sake of it, will find smaller and smaller issues to scream about. This is not just a feminist thing, this is relevant to any party, body, movement that starts achieving its initial goals.

Don't forget that only the extreme views get airtime on social media.

As with most things "social media" based we get a skewed version of the truth. I'm sure there are billions of women out there that have feminist views based on what feminism actually means. We never hear from those.

Same with extreme vegans, anti vaccers, 911 deniers, moon landing deniers, flat earthers etc.

It's a trend in social media I find quite worrying. It adds to the us versus them stance and gives each side loads of "ammunition" but doesn't actually reflect the truth.

The thing I hate most about feminists is the way they cry about wanting to be equal, but when men do not open doors for them, let them go into a lift first or do not let them sit on a full buss, then all hell breaks out...

Also they confuse equity with equality. 

We had a saying in the Navy, "women do not necessarily want to go to sea, they just do not want a man to decide that for them..."

So  for the ladies it was okay that all men had to do sea time, but they wanted the choice to decide how much and when they would go to sea (and not the policy at the time which kept them on the land).  When it was suggested all Naval personnel should go to sea irrespective of gender, there suddenly was a new problem.....

Edited by Paddaman