Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

ffd7edf8fe3eba933fe6bd26888062f9.jpg

perfect photo!

cause in reality that would be 'orrible to use. Imagine trying to fit your 0.000765432 kg bike in that space after your have been bleeding through your ears.

or worse trying to get it out in a rush cause the okes are waiting and you were dawdling choosing  which set of short socks to wear.

not going to happen.

bike will be standing on two wheels leaning against the cupboard.

perfect photo!

cause in reality that would be 'orrible to use. Imagine trying to fit your 0.000765432 kg bike in that space after your have been bleeding through your ears.

or worse trying to get it out in a rush cause the okes are waiting and you were dawdling choosing  which set of short socks to wear.

not going to happen.

bike will be standing on two wheels leaning against the cupboard.

Whatever! I amongst many Amsterdamers have to lift bikes up steep stairs after a gruelling session. Some rides I just sit on the stairs outside for a bit and if I'm lucky my wife will bring me a cup of coffee.  

Edited by J∆kk∆ls

So surfers feel about paddleboarders like mtbers feel about e-bikers? Hahaha

I surfed VIcbay and surrounds for about 18 years, before I decided I was over it after a 3 wave hold under in 2009. In that time, I have had the odd run-in with the odd egg-beater and door-knob, but never once have I resorted to the type of drivel this idiot is spouting. He is also lying in this clip, as he is clearly still "goofed" out of his mind. 

That knob must stop complaining and rather learn to paddle more efficiently to catch more waves. He is projecting his insecurities on a guy who only needs to clobber him with an oar...

Sheez, this moron really does not make me want to paddle out at all anymore.

I surfed VIcbay and surrounds for about 18 years, before I decided I was over it after a 3 wave hold under in 2009. In that time, I have had the odd run-in with the odd egg-beater and door-knob, but never once have I resorted to the type of drivel this idiot is spouting. He is also lying in this clip, as he is clearly still "goofed" out of his mind.

That knob must stop complaining and rather learn to paddle more efficiently to catch more waves. He is projecting his insecurities on a guy who only needs to clobber him with an oar...

Haha I'm not supporting this clearly confused bloke. I know nothing about paddle boarding or surfing, and I like e-bikes... my comment was meant to be in comic sans :)

Haha I'm not supporting this clearly confused bloke. I know nothing about paddle boarding or surfing, and I like e-bikes... my comment was meant to be in comic sans :)

No worries, I was not venting at you. Just stating an obvious point of irritation. I can vouch though that to get passed by folks on e-bikes 6 hours into your 7 1/2 hour Karoo to Coast is not fun to watch. It sucks when you are bleeding from the eyeballs to see someone fresh as a lily come breezing past.

ja. i am with you. I am a kneeboarder. started in the early 80s. But i cant be bothered to go out any more. just not worth agro.