• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight onto my bucket list, awesome!

It almost reminds me of the mtb event I did at Albert Falls a few years ago. We rode past some wildlife, but of course there weren't any Giraffe or Elephants.

But yeh, if I don't go on a mtb trip in Botswana one day, then I was thinking maybe Namibia as well.

Legit question, not trying to be a dick, but why? What's the purpose of getting one's post count up?

it's not something you can win?

edit: an honest answer to this question may even be the end of bikehub :D

Edited by 100Tours

Legit question, not trying to be a dick, but why? What's the purpose of getting one's post count up?

Ask anyone else on this forum who also have more than 10k posts, or better still, ask the ones who have more than 20 and 30 and 50k posts. Maybe they will be able to give you a better answer.

Ask anyone else on this forum who also have more than 10k posts, or better still, ask the ones who have more than 20 and 30 and 50k posts. Maybe they will be able to give you a better answer.

Well I get contributing to the forum, sharing advice/knowledge, or taking part in discussions, etc. Obviously post count goes up along as a by-product.

Just don't get doing it for the post count, just asking about the motivation behind that?

Well you see, I ended off 2018 with 10k posts, so I decided to add some change to it in the last few days.

Just because he is stoned.... (reference to his contribution to the dagga thread)

Just because he is stoned.... (reference to his contribution to the dagga thread)

Stoned? [emoji23]

I smoke cigs, but I don't touch the green shite.

Well I get contributing to the forum, sharing advice/knowledge, or taking part in discussions, etc. Obviously post count goes up along as a by-product.

Just don't get doing it for the post count, just asking about the motivation behind that?

DILLIGAF, essentially. Post-count is a by-product, and not the goal. Minimising it even further this year, though, is.