Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy is making great progress!!

When the open wounds have closed up I'll get him some booties or bubblegummers even, he can choose :)

I choose for him.....BUBBLEGUMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, I was never allowed them when I was little - my mom said they were bad for your fins :(

I have never really got over it!

Seeing as Juno has no toes or skin on his feet, how much damage can they really do?!

#nocrocsplease

Guest EdEdEd
Not mine but a brilliant pic! If you have not yet tried bikejoring, please give it a try!
post-43150-1399711998,0282.jpg

If those dogs saw one of these... He would have been one with the earth!

post-43150-1399711998,0282.jpg

If those dogs saw one of these... He would have been one with the earth!

The other day I was running with my two of my dogs. They suddenly picked up pace and I thought they were just enjoying themselves. All of a sudden I saw what the increase in pace was about.....a couple of Dassies. With a sudden pull to the right and with them trying to catch the Dassies, I was in the bushes lying on my back. :w00t:

I choose for him.....BUBBLEGUMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, I was never allowed them when I was little - my mom said they were bad for your fins :(

I have never really got over it!

My goodness, how big are your fins? We can't let this travesty continue!

My goodness, how big are your fins? We can't let this travesty continue!

WAITASECOND.....are you saying they still make BUBBLEGUMMERS?!!!!

Noooooooo..........

Five & a half please! :)

*Desperately hoping that this is not some scam to win tickles without having to snip off your toes. (Mental image of those dodgy canvas strop sandal things with pieces of chewing gum stuck to them has come to mind!!!)

Asterix when he was small and leading to being a bit older along with jessy, my favourite. She has a dropped suspension in the front. Unfortunately I can't keep pets where I am at. These 2 are at my parents. Asterix is a miniature schnauzer and jessy is an spca special runt of the litter.

post-3345-0-50047900-1399716388_thumb.jpg

post-3345-0-65716300-1399716435_thumb.jpg

post-3345-0-17906500-1399716491_thumb.jpg

post-3345-0-43934500-1399716584_thumb.jpg

post-3345-0-33430100-1399716668_thumb.jpg

The boy is making great progress!! Despite the discomfort of running no trotting.. ok hobbling on exposed bones, he still tries to get to the door first. I'm puzzled to what the howls mean, he runs and sings now.. funniest thing ever!

I can't put anything on his feet yet unfortunately, strapping him up just means weeping and oozing again. When the open wounds have closed up I'll get him some booties or bubblegummers even, he can choose :)

I have 4 custom leather booties (not Campers, sorry) that Juno can use. They used to belong to Coco and worked great when she ran longer distances over rough terrain with me on the bicycle. Just let me know when you want them, I'll clean and Dubbin them so long. They are too small for Rufus' huge paws, so I currently have no use for them. They should fit Juno just fine.

Really regtig soet.

no such thing exists.

Skeylie maar nie soet nie.

Hoe oud is hy?