29er tyres

Spartacus88

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do get RR, try get the snakeskin, i have the RR EVO (non snakeskin)which came with my bike and found them cr&p, i'm replacing mine with Maxis Lust, heavier but from what I've read and heard bullet proof.

• 2 months later...

I am looking at the Rubena (Cycle lab) R540/tyre) or the new Conti? Or anything else?

Where is the best to buy new Conti price is R750/ tyre it is ridiculous!

Need info please?

Thanks

I am looking at the Rubena (Cycle lab) R540/tyre) or the new Conti? Or anything else?

Where is the best to buy new Conti price is R750/ tyre it is ridiculous!

Need info please?

Thanks

You will not go wrong with Crossmark 2.25.Pretty much indestructable and does the job at a good price

You will not go wrong with Crossmark 2.25.Pretty much indestructable and does the job at a good price

What he said

...and your thread title - which makes no reference to tyres - is likely to cause much pain and unnecessary suffering for all...."the best 29er indeed"...brace yourself

...and your thread title - which makes no reference to tyres - is likely to cause much pain and unnecessary suffering for all...."the best 29er indeed"...brace yourself

Indeed

:huh:

post asked what the best 29er is ?

but people are talking tires ?

wat gaan an ?