Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Not a purchase but a gift I received.

A new bag for work

Courier_Bag_colours1_big.jpg?tm=13904293

It makes me feel like i should get a fixie and one of those ridiculous little caps so I can commute to work... or deliver documents. :ph34r: [emoji38]

Nice bag, what size laptop does it take?

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

MTB Vids: ltstyt.be/@remelehane

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bag, what size laptop does it take?

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

It comes with a detachable laptop & iPad sleeve (as seen below).

http://www.kiwivelo.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/e/v/evoc_ev-u-3408-501-4_1.jpg

I manage to fit my HP Z-Book (15.6" screen, and pretty thick as it's classified as a "mobile workstation) into the sleeve. But if one has a 17" laptop it will fit directly into the bag (which has its own padding) and the sleeve can simply be used as an extra layer of protection.

It comes with a detachable laptop & iPad sleeve (as seen below).

http://www.kiwivelo.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/e/v/evoc_ev-u-3408-501-4_1.jpg

I manage to fit my HP Z-Book (15.6" screen, and pretty thick as it's classified as a "mobile workstation) into the sleeve. But if one has a 17" laptop it will fit directly into the bag (which has its own padding) and the sleeve can simply be used as an extra layer of protection.

That sounds brilliant, finding a messenger bag for a 17" is a pain. Now to find a place nearby that sells them.

Thanks.

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

<retrying>

Here's Lord Vader - Dark Lord of Punishment...

But, but....but riding Chappies can NEVER be punishment, no matter how bad you have been or how much you are suffering. ;)  :)

Edited by DJR

But, but....but riding Chappies can NEVER be punishment, no matter how bad you have been or how much you are suffering. ;)  :)

Have you seen that road surface these days!

<retrying>

Here's Lord Vader - Dark Lord of Punishment...

Welcome.....to the GCN show!

No matter how good the view is, lacks the attention to detail #OCD #BigBlade #CranksArms #11t #justsaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk