Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that it finally made it's way to South Africa after a massive hunt taking 2 months. 

The latest addition to the Steady Spin household. Photo stolen from Pink Bike but I'll post some proper photos when the build is done. 

I'm seriously jealous here. Going to be a really sweet bike for my fiancé. 

p6pb21350768.jpg.ad9d018eb0af2d7133ff2dc2fb988c45.jpg

Picked up one of these whilst down in Cape Town as i discovered the day before departure that my aging Bell helmet had some cracks in it.

Its not the prettiest, but damned light at a touch of 200g and through a mate i got it for a price i could not say no to.

Only worn it for about 6 and half hours but its very comfy, hardly even know its there.

Limar 778 superlight im Test ▷ Testberichte.de-∅-Note

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/helmets/road-cycling-helmets/limar-778-superlight-helmet-review/

2 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

Now that it finally made it's way to South Africa after a massive hunt taking 2 months. 

The latest addition to the Steady Spin household. Photo stolen from Pink Bike but I'll post some proper photos when the build is done. 

I'm seriously jealous here. Going to be a really sweet bike for my fiancé. 

p6pb21350768.jpg.ad9d018eb0af2d7133ff2dc2fb988c45.jpg

Niceeeèee

Eager to see the build.

15 hours ago, MajG said:

Niceeeèee

Eager to see the build.

Hopefully I have time to build this weekend. Work is hectic and I still need to get the headset pressed in and the rear brake hose replaced. Hope the hose is long enough because then it is just a bleed needed.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:09 PM, Trashy said:

Super stoked about this one.

Finally found a 165mm crank in stock.

Hopefully this will bring some relief to my lower back as well as fewer pedal strikes.

IMG_20220308_145011.jpg.80374db28a1a2a793df3db7c06f39fcb.jpg

My 165's has followed me form bike to bike. They are so hard to find. Hope it works for you 👍🏼

52 minutes ago, Trashy said:

It's not much to look at, but I'm quite excited about my Works 1.5° angle headset.

IMG_20220329_163505.jpg.14beeefc76e458d7f0385e6ab20f9857.jpgIMG_20220329_163455.jpg.f563a0101fab7e0756c3bc20ac890062.jpg

How did you get it, just upgraded the Pyga Stage to a 120mm 34SC and this would get the head angle to 67 degrees.

2 minutes ago, Nakoota said:

How did you get it, just upgraded the Pyga Stage to a 120mm 34SC and this would get the head angle to 67 degrees.

Had a friend visiting from the UK, so got it sent to him and he brought it over.

They will ship here so you can buy direct and pay tax/duties etc. Still works out a bit more reasonable than the Wolftooth i think.

I'm incredibly impressed with the quality.

15 hours ago, Trashy said:

Had a friend visiting from the UK, so got it sent to him and he brought it over.

They will ship here so you can buy direct and pay tax/duties etc. Still works out a bit more reasonable than the Wolftooth i think.

I'm incredibly impressed with the quality.

Please share the shop it was bought from?