Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

New goodies for me and the Trance.

Shimano AM501's to replace the very old, tired and dusty MT42's. Psychedelic rug background to match the laces. 

And an E-13 35 x 40 mm stem. This has cool asymmetric bolts to secure the stem to the steerer tube.

post-4257-0-56753800-1611476068_thumb.jpg

post-4257-0-16068800-1611476083_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gooi the yogurt in my smoothies normally.

enjoy, the ZEB and 38 has me interested, and extremely out of money i wish i had

100% they interest me too yep. Mate just got a Zeb too, so we'll be bike swapping a lil. I'm coming off a Helm (which P.S. will be up for sale as soon as the replacement upgraded CSU arrives and it gets a full rebuild), which IMO was *** stiff, and he's coming off a Lyrik Ultimate. Both great forks, but got a deal ya know.

Thanks... after watching this, my days of using chinesium tools are done.

Rather gonna slowly build up a collection of quality tools that no one else will use/borrow.

Will keep the cheapie ones for them to use/borrow

When he referred to the German as #masterrace as a joke I knew the comments section woukd explode. I was not disappointed.

Sold my Giant gravel bike and ordered one of these today.Should get it in time for summer[emoji106][emoji106]

519be25dc0f44cd45c9a6abb574cd8c4.jpg

Checkpoint of some sort?

If you see it before summer then you’re doing well, the wait on some bikes is crazy long already.

Checkpoint of some sort?

If you see it before summer then you’re doing well, the wait on some bikes is crazy long already.

Checkpoint ALR5

Gravel bikes are in high demand at the moment.

Finally decided it is time to retire my old Spez Camber and bought the Trek Fuel Ex9.8

On my way to go for the first little ride now :clap:

That’s a awesome machine[emoji106]

Hope you have many happy and safe miles.