Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Got as far as getting my card next to the laptop ..... then looked at my Bosch set ..... 

Maybe the Bosch set can go into the spare set of tools in the car .....  :whistling:   :ph34r:

thats where my head was yesterday, then, whilst having my card out and buying coffee the ad popped up in my bikehub feed, I clicked to see the new price, my credit card hit a few button as it tumbled out of my hands and next thing I know I've been emailed a confirmation of order.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll just keep telling myself over and over that I don’t need this.

I just spent a small fortune on the Park socket & bit sets with both their torque wrenches and some other tools.

Maybe post it next to something to show the scale of size

put 6 tool bits next to each other, with about a bit width between each other ...  thats the length of the wrench ......

Seems the same size to my Bosch set.

SMALL ... and yet this is what makes it SO versatile when working in the tight spots.

Yes they told me Chris was invoiced the last one.

Looks like I have to wait. Just got in ouch with them now to confirm if my order is ready for me to collect and they have advised that I'll need to wait for the new stock to arrive, hopefully later today.

There words "we had a massive spike in demand for these unit" , I told them it was just a bunch of cyclists.

Looks like I have to wait. Just got in ouch with them now to confirm if my order is ready for me to collect and they have advised that I'll need to wait for the new stock to arrive, hopefully later today.

There words "we had a massive spike in demand for these unit" , I told them it was just a bunch of cyclists.

6ea9bd453c71fdce03af3f37247959cb.jpg