Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Let me try the app, I did the enquiry via the website. 

That's what I experienced before, this time I done the enquiry/quote via their app and I got lucky I guess and they were best priced at R350 less than all other stores

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got me some awesome dmr versa, from bike addict with 3 day turn around. Seems 2021 they upping their game

Uphill clipped in

Downhill flat

Interesting...

They make excellent race car drivers? #Heel&Toe

In the Nineties and early Noughties at best. We got much better gearboxes now [emoji16]

But yes, you showed good footwork here!

Edited by WrightJnr

Bought this indoor trainer today after I've been looking for a second hand one for a long time.

But I'm surely going to take some time to ride it without holding on to the wall or something sturdy without damaging myself or the wife's furniture.c63b91d05a00436a361f2c92db19d9da.jpg

Bought this indoor trainer today after I've been looking for a second hand one for a long time.

But I'm surely going to take some time to ride it without holding on to the wall or something sturdy without damaging myself or the wife's furniture.c63b91d05a00436a361f2c92db19d9da.jpg

Start in an open doorway. Where the door frame is at your shoulders. And wheel speed is your friend thanks to good old centrifugal forces.

Enjoy!

Spare belt for the Kickr for 222 Ronts from RS as opposed to R2400 from the suppliers.

Thanks to the folks here, post #199

And I've also started my journey down the Knipex rabbit hole... this is BAD!

Image.jpeg

Where did you get the cutter from?

So I tried tonight for the first time, with my Crocs nogal as cycling shoes. First inside the doorframe and then took it outside, and I'm not wearing white socks, it's a working with boots tan.

Once I got going it's much easier.d3bbd4b8a317665e2834d8d37182c981.jpg

Lekker man. What was your reason for going for rollers over a conventional IDT?

Did you fit a new "O-Ring"? Doesn't look like there was one fitted here?

They don't last, I don't really use my rollers but my "O-Ring" has perished before.

They nice for warming up but I struggle to stand on mine so I just sit so prefer the IDT for training.