The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They came past in a flash!!!

But wow, to see all the logistics and cars and people. Unbelievable, I can only imagine what a Grand Tour must be like. There must have been over 100 cars and bikes around the race. Crazy and cool !!

They came past in a flash!!!

But wow, to see all the logistics and cars and people. Unbelievable, I can only imagine what a Grand Tour must be like. There must have been over 100 cars and bikes around the race. Crazy and cool !!

please check your DM

Was great seing him race yesterday, Can see he still has a long way to go to get back to full fitness. He fell off the back on the last drag/climb but then made it back to the group after a good descent, Then with 3kms to go when things got heated, he fell off and jut rolled to the finish. Long way back still for Froome Dawg but good signs indeed.

Nearly 2 out of 2 for Bora' yesterday

What a ride by Caleb to repeat his achievement from last year.

Little Staffie, he is.

Superb team work by Lotto'.

I cannot explain how steep that finish was for Stage 2! We were there in the weekend as they were setting the finish. It was the kind of road you walk up with your hands on your knees and walk down sideways! Seeing Calebs effort blew my mind!! He must have been well over 1300watts up that entire climb.

• 11 months later...

And he's right. Disc brakes are mtb technology. Road is a much harsher environment and the equipment design cannot cope