Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that bike needs now is a set of bar ends and a saddle bag to finish it off "well"

I think with that it should be running the syncros 1 piece bar and stem just to finish it off

Marin had some nice bikes in the past, I dunno where they go lost along along the way! Must be some very special cookies they chowing with some extra special coffee.

Marin had some nice bikes in the past, I dunno where they go lost along along the way! Must be some very special cookies they chowing with some extra special coffee.

Their new range of 29er trail bikes are RAD! (Well, not just the 29er ones but the 2 models made me excited the most)

I nearly bought one. Like Commencal they come in a bit heavy, but for the price they pack a serious punch and look really rad.

Their new range of 29er trail bikes are RAD! (Well, not just the 29er ones but the 2 models made me excited the most)

I nearly bought one. Like Commencal they come in a bit heavy, but for the price they pack a serious punch and look really rad.

Marin-Alpine-Trail-Test-Review-1-1140x76

These are hot!

This bike can cost next to nothing, be the best performing bike on an XCO course, marathon course, enduros, and dh courses - and you could still not get me to like it. It's literally the ugliest bike/concept I've ever seen.

No man, it's like driving a BT50, you don't see the ugly when riding it.

Can't stop looking at my bike  :wub:

Foam grips have no place on an AM rig. 

She's a looker though!

Foam grips have no place on an AM rig. 

She's a looker though!

Can't bring myself to pay 450 for deathgrips again , and they're the only lockons I seem to get along with 

Can't bring myself to pay 450 for deathgrips again , and they're the only lockons I seem to get along with

my wife will have me in a death grip if I buy R450 pair of grips

They last ages though......