94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad was a cyclist his whole life and him and i would have raced the 94.7 together this year. He sadly passed away last year Nov.

So i'll be riding the race in honour of him

Shame dude, feel for you.. enjoy it for him.. ;-)

I'm having special kit made for that day with a photo of my dad standing with his bike. It will only be worn that one day... washed and framed

I'll be riding with my son, hope he feels as you do one day.

I'm having special kit made for that day with a photo of my dad standing with his bike. It will only be worn that one day... washed and framed

Awesome.

Enjoy the ride in his memory.

I am in. Hopefully for two laps. One racing, one charity.

My dad was a cyclist his whole life and him and i would have raced the 94.7 together this year. He sadly passed away last year Nov.

So i'll be riding the race in honour of him

Ditto...sorry to hear and good luck with the race this year!!!

your dad will be with you SurferChild, right by your side - good luck with the ride mate.....

Sorry to say this ... but think it is a total rip off R355.00 - R5 cheaper than next year's Argus :thumbdown:

Defiantly going to give it a miss.

I am doing my 4th 94.7 this. I think I will ride to bring attention to the crooks who steel bicycles and also those that scam people to get bikes.