Litterbugs....should we name them?

Guest Smimby

I am sure that has happened to many of us where you take something out your pocket and other stuff comes out, but this guy did it on purpose. And no I dont know him at all.... Number 84 is the litterbug and HE said to me....."it is ONLY foil" then number 108 asked me what my F....ing problem is... Lets keep posting pics here, then their friends can see them and maybe we can stop or at least reduce this behaviour post-29158-0-01689600-1380090926_thumb.jpg

contact the race officials and let them know, you have their numbers. may be a case of he said she said but at least they dont get away free and clear.

while the hub and the opinions are violent, opinionated, forceful and most time completely off topic( in relation to something that ignites anger or an emotive response about something someone has said or done), they are only related to the hub and the immediate members. those 2 ****** may not have any ties to the hub.

take the fight to them i say.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that approach, pick it up, ride next to him and say...sorry I think you dropped something...watch how skaam they get

Sadly, people with this sort of bad attutude - pushing in at the start line, dropping their *** as they ride etc, have no skaam.

And this behaviour will be evident in everything he does in life. His workmates could give you similar examples, so could his neighbours and his parents.

:-(

I like that approach, pick it up, ride next to him and say...sorry I think you dropped something...watch how skaam they get

I did that at about 55km. I picked up a gu packet and told the dude he dropped something to be told that it was empty, and what is my problem. I handed it in at the next water table

Fat Middle aged men ruining the sport for the rest of us.

sorry we didnt know the sport is strictly for genetically gifted people as your self,,,some fat middle aged men enjoy the sport as much as you do

Didn't you get the memo? :whistling:

But seriously, that dude should invest in a camelbak. Carrying two spare tubes around your waist is not energy efficient.

I dont know if the confrontational approach works

It is more a case of education

You watch the tdf or epic and see the manne throwing their stuff away and think its ok

Watching the Tour of Britain the other day the commentator reflected on how the SKY team were putting their junk up their shirt to discard at the finish

Try hiking...I end up with a plastic bag full of crap that people drop on the trails.Tissues,stompies,sweet rappers gel sachets you name it

I dont know if the confrontational approach works

It is more a case of education

You watch the tdf or epic and see the manne throwing their stuff away and think its ok

Watching the Tour of Britain the other day the commentator reflected on how the SKY team were putting their junk up their shirt to discard at the finish

Try hiking...I end up with a plastic bag full of crap that people drop on the trails.Tissues,stompies,sweet rappers gel sachets you name it

Wha da fuq???

EDUCATION... surely the **** had 13 years of that already, if you cant learn in 13 years you need to be shot on site

If this is a new version of the old "name and shame" threads, please put me out of my misery and kill me now.

If someone pisses you off, and you want to identify them, just DO IT.

I am sure that has happened to many of us where you take something out your pocket and other stuff comes out, but this guy did it on purpose.

And no I dont know him at all....

Number 84 is the litterbug and HE said to me....."it is ONLY foil"

then number 108 asked me what my F....ing problem is...

Lets keep posting pics here, then their friends can see them and maybe we can stop or at least reduce this behaviour

post-29158-0-01689600-1380090926_thumb.jpg

No 84 looks as if he should slow down on any foil wrapped goodies, that belly should keep him going for quite some time.

I dont know if the confrontational approach works It is more a case of education You watch the tdf or epic and see the manne throwing their stuff away and think its ok Watching the Tour of Britain the other day the commentator reflected on how the SKY team were putting their junk up their shirt to discard at the finish Try hiking...I end up with a plastic bag full of crap that people drop on the trails.Tissues,stompies,sweet rappers gel sachets you name it

i agree its an education thing, i did the Jacaranda walk yesterday and felt way to guilty to drop my water bag thingy in the street like the thousands before and no doubt after me did. yeah they may have a clean up crew etc but for me i just couldnt do it, feels too strange, i carried mine and the families till i found a bin

Looks like okes are picking on the fat kids here :ph34r:

only because they deserve it :ph34r: i better go hide now.

JOHN RICHARDSIN

PAUL DUFFY

JASON BOSMAN

MIKE ROUX

JOHAN BLACK

PIET POMPIES

POINT BEING, GOT HIS NAME SO WHAT,????

PICK UP THE PAPER PEDAL YOUR $SS OFF BACK TO HIM SAY

EXCUSE ME YOU FILTHY RAT YOU CAN LIVE LIKE A PIG AT HOME BUT WE OUT HERE ARE TRYING TO APPRECIATE NATURE, AND WE NOT TRYING TO KILL WILDLIFE, AND PISS OFF LOCALS SO WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE STUNNING TRACKS....AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS

I would still be on the Ou Wa pad if I had to stop and pick up everyones gu Sachets :thumbdown:

contact the race officials and let them know, you have their numbers. may be a case of he said she said but at least they dont get away free and clear.

while the hub and the opinions are violent, opinionated, forceful and most time completely off topic( in relation to something that ignites anger or an emotive response about something someone has said or done), they are only related to the hub and the immediate members. those 2 ****** may not have any ties to the hub.

take the fight to them i say.

I have done that previously, but NOTHING seems to happen and I tried the pick up and give back to the litterbug only to be told "it's not mine" or "Then you F876ING carry it"

I will keep reporting them, and post here so their friends can maybe assist them to stop their nonsense

i was talking to the skinny small cyclists who are allowed to participate in MTB not over sized cyclists who ride cause they enjoy it