Shocking incident between van driver and cyclists in Camps Bay

Surv0MTB

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't the SAPS report to the minister of police in National governmez{?

The Police falls under National Government which is exactly why there is a Commission of Enquiry presently investigating policing in Khayelitsha. The Western Cape Local Government has no say in policing in the Western Cape region.

Regardless of what some may say, " oh the driver had to do something to get this reaction" bull**** an eye for an eye is merely an excuse because some people don't know how to actually behave when they have been put into a tough scenario.

What happened if the driver retaliated and killed someone as a result of loosing his marbles, then what?

Scum cyclist like that will have their day when they are put in a situation like, then we will see.

thats the DA legacy right there.

cheers Zille. kiss my vote goodbye

Indeed. Luckily there's the apolitical Robert McBride with his exemplary track-record who'll sort out thugs like this. The DA would never have been so bold as to appoint a better head of the Independent Police Investigative Directorate.

Hi fellow hubbers

this week has been extremely difficult for many innocent members of MCC Due the unfortunate incident on Sunday.

There are many developmental riders who have only 1 kit available and as a result of the many threats, MCC management has decided not to risk any innocent MCC member possibly being injured and suggested not riding in the club kit. This decision poses a huge dilemma for many of the young members as they do not have alternatives. I and a few hubbers have assisted but there are still many Innocent MCC members who unless receive alternate kit will not be able to participate on Sunday.

Please assist wherever you can

Regards

Hi fellow hubbers

this week has been extremely difficult for many innocent members of MCC Due the unfortunate incident on Sunday.

There are many developmental riders who have only 1 kit available and as a result of the many threats, MCC management has decided not to risk any innocent MCC member possibly being injured and suggested not riding in the club kit. This decision poses a huge dilemma for many of the young members as they do not have alternatives. I and a few hubbers have assisted but there are still many Innocent MCC members who unless receive alternate kit will not be able to participate on Sunday.

Regards

Can you please provide an address for delivery?

Yeah, I am gonna say it.

Give me two minutes with that white cop.

Nothing makes me more de more in than someone attacking another person who can't defend themselves.

Two minutes is okay but longer would be so much more fun.

thats the DA legacy right there.

cheers Zille. kiss my vote goodbye

you stoopid chop. The cops dont work for the DA they work for the minister of police who is, yes you guessed it, from the ANC.

Golefty sounds like those trolls on News24. Whipping everyone into a frenzy with his bizarre statement. Maybe he should go post his statement on there and check the response.

Hi fellow hubbers

Regards

Hi Canadonis

I. for one, am pretty sure nobody will victimise MCC members, most certainly not physically. I even doubt whether more than a handful of riders out of the 40 odd thousand Argus riders will recognise MCC kit and say anything.

Personally, I think wearing your kit and showing everyone how well you can behave, is better than hiding from view, but that is just me. You have to do what is right for you.

If it will help, after the quick and decisive response from MCC, as reported earlier, I will speak up if I see anyone victimising your members, especially the young riders.

Have a great Argus!

And the Taxi driver and Cop beating man are all innocent .The taxi driver was sitting in his taxi reading his bible apparantly when all this happend .The naked man was giving out bible verses in the traffic .The police have the K#k job in this country and no cooperation from the law makers and legal system

And the Taxi driver and Cop beating man are all innocent .The taxi driver was sitting in his taxi reading his bible apparantly when all this happend .The naked man was giving out bible verses in the traffic .The police have the K#k job in this country and no cooperation from the law makers and legal system

Regardless, there was no need to strip the guy down and try kick him in the groin when he is detained/cuffed with his hands behind his back.

The fact that the cop also tried to arrest the woman taking the video is also not cool.