Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

I was almost a flat rider this morning, a moron decided to hell with waiting for the robot and went around the other cars stopped at the robot and proceeded to speed through in the emergency lane as I was turning into the road... then proceeds to take my number plate pic at the next robot... go figure!

Road 'manners' are getting noticeably worse and worse every day.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the car today...

Took leave today, was planning big mtb ride with the missus, but ended up having breakfast, shopping and zwifting in stead.

Builders has some nice rubberised rainsuits currently, very waterproof, at not a bad price. I went for the traffic cone orange, and it has served me well all summer.

Edited by RocknRolla

Took leave today, was planning big mtb ride with the missus, but ended up having breakfast, shopping and zwifting in stead.

Builders has some nice rubberised rainsuits currently, very waterproof, at not a bad price. I went for the traffic cone orange, and it has served me well all summer.

I will def get myself one. 2nd time this week I got soaked riding to work. Thought I will make it to work before the rain came down.

Planning a trip up Sani Pass later this year with a couple of friends and sleeping over at Sani Mountain Lodge. Have anyone used their Dormitories before?. Its actually very cheap if you include the B/Fast + diner in the price?

Save Money on Accommodations = more beer money [emoji106]

Those Sani trips sound amazing, would also like to do it one day.

Post some pics when you come back.

Planning a trip up Sani Pass later this year with a couple of friends and sleeping over at Sani Mountain Lodge. Have anyone used their Dormitories before?. Its actually very cheap if you include the B/Fast + diner in the price?

Save Money on Accommodations = more beer money [emoji106]

We've stayed at Sani Backpackers before. Were in a rondavel not the dorms though. Was fine. Reasonable and clean. We ate at Himeville arms. Water was pumped from the river so shower with your mouth closed if you stay there...

Sani on a bike is about a 15-20 minute trip from border to border. Go and explore the road around there as well. The Lower Lotheni road to Notties is a nice scenic ride. Have lunch at the Notties Hotel. Amazing area.

We've stayed at Sani Backpackers before. Were in a rondavel not the dorms though. Was fine. Reasonable and clean. We ate at Himeville arms. Water was pumped from the river so shower with your mouth closed if you stay there...

Sani on a bike is about a 15-20 minute trip from border to border. Go and explore the road around there as well. The Lower Lotheni road to Notties is a nice scenic ride. Have lunch at the Notties Hotel. Amazing area.

We still deciding if between Amphitheatre Backpackers of Notties for the overnight accommodation before we hit Sani Pass. I kinda like Amphitheatre Backpackers because of the vibe there.

But we def take the Lower Lotheni road to Lesotho

Some pitchas of the cruisers in the background please

Sure will post soon.

2 x 1100 Virago Specials and a 750 Virago

I think a better request is of all the bikes in your old mans garage!

Sure will post soon.

2 x 1100 Virago Specials and a 750 Virago

Road 'manners' are getting noticeably worse and worse every day.

Also noticed this. Had a 'moment' some months back on the highway. Changed lanes and then a taxi came into my lane and all I could was lean up against the thing to not be taken out. At over 100kmh on the highway. 

Nothing happened, but that put a huge mental block in my riding. Big part of the reasoning for me selling the bike now. :(