Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

This is interesting:

You get automatic warranty extension of up to 24 months, as well as short-term protection against theft and accidental damage of purchases made with your Discovery Platinum and Black Card

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help please

Why do I get this message when logging in on my PC for the past week: 

500 Error

Sorry, but an error has occurred. Our technical team is probably already hard at work trying to fix this problem, so please try again later.

Help please

500 Error

Sorry, but an error has occurred. Our technical team is probably already hard at work trying to fix this problem, so please try again later.

Some people will have field day with this description:

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Try clearing your browser cache; close browser, open browser and log in again

Help please

500 Error

Try clearing your browser cache; close browser, open browser and log in again

If it’s on the Vitality page I have the same issue. I asked Discovery and it is an issue for customers with a transaction account. They told me (last week) that they were working on it.

So I did manage to go from endurance back to normal with a quick phone call. But Apparently I am not allowed to change back for 12 months. So if you do long training anyway and want to quickly boost to gold it is a nice option. Just one snag is that the website is showing my goal as 900, but the app is still on 1200. I have contacted them, but in the meantime it is luckily not that hard to hit that anyway for now. 

Edited by Gr3mlin131

At the launch now. Some good thjngs, some not so good.

Best one for me so far. No more 3 years in gold before you get to diamond.

Bronze @7500

Silver @25000

Gold @40000

Diamond @50000

Can get to diamond at any time and if you drop you can get back instantly, effectively.

More info later

At the launch now. Some good thjngs, some not so good.

Best one for me so far. No more 3 years in gold before you get to diamond.

Bronze @7500

Silver @25000

Gold @40000

Diamond @50000

Can get to diamond at any time and if you drop you can get back instantly, effectively.

More info later

These points effective from when? after the launch?

There is a LEKKER new low cost plan for domestics with day to day and trauma cover. Also monetizing kids activities (VAR essentially) and the VAR points are being changed to Disco Miles, with the rewards actually being better.

There's another comprehensive plan, modelled on the same basis as classic smart plan, and the increases are between 8.9 & 10.9% depending on the plans

There is a LEKKER new low cost plan for domestics with day to day and trauma cover.

Similar to the one underwritten by Old Mutual?