Cranberry or raspberry (used to be beetroot) according to Mr Roach

sounds like an insultĀ šŸ«¢Ā lets call him by his real name Mr Roche

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/20/2023 at 8:47 AM, Mamil said:

That's the routine random testing? I'm curious to know if the test done straight after or before a stage actually measure haemocrit levels or whether they are just checking for the presence of a range of known substances.

Winner of every stage plus GC leader and + 1 random are tested post stage.
Not uncommon for "leaders" to be tested pre stage so late into a Grand Tour
Nothing sceptical or unbeknown to this despite what the clueless social media scientists and "people in the know" think they know.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

Suppose CSA no longer publish these when notified by SAIDS. Ā 

I think they only post the names of riders in the Olympic categories,Ā Vets and above are the funride categories

On 7/21/2023 at 11:46 AM, Mamil said:

If there are max haemocrit levels set and all or at least most meds act to increase this then I wonder how a doper would pass these tests? I can understand how they night risk it out of competition and train at the higher intensity but if Ving was tested 4 times in the 24 hours around the ITT I can't see how he would fool that. I don't have the medical.knowledge.to really evaluate that statement but IĀ think I'm going to believe he's clean at this tour.Ā 

Ā 

istockphoto-477514725-612x612.jpg

13 hours ago, bolt67 said:

https://drugfreesport.org.za/cases/?athlete_sport=cycling

doping amongst SA vets is high - 4 recent positive casesĀ 

So I clicked the link for curiosity to see what other shenanigans was going on in SA sport and I must say, never did I expect to learn about the vicious competitiveness of Bowls!Ā  I don't know any of these substances but jirre man this chick is juicing faaktap!

Ā 

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 07.38.01.png

1 hour ago, PygaSchmyga said:

So I clicked the link for curiosity to see what other shenanigans was going on in SA sport and I must say, never did I expect to learn about the vicious competitiveness of Bowls!Ā  I don't know any of these substances but jirre man this chick is juicing faaktap!

Ā 

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 07.38.01.png

If you ever played or even watched a game of bowls you will know that itā€™s a tensely fought competition šŸ˜‚

9 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

I think they only post the names of riders in the Olympic categories,Ā Vets and above are the funride categories

Nope, used to be across categories and disciplines, relatively consistently. Ā The last few years seem to be case of ā€˜letā€™s not air laundryā€™ attitude.Ā 

15 hours ago, bolt67 said:

https://drugfreesport.org.za/cases/?athlete_sport=cycling

doping amongst SA vets is high - 4 recent positive casesĀ 

Who are these people?Ā  Never heard of them or saw their results up high?
Why do they dope?Ā Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Shame man.Ā 
It's not like Vets racing is that hard.......bahahhahaha.
Old farts and their egos......

On 7/22/2023 at 10:55 AM, J Wakefield said:

Yes, like Rugby and never mind Aussie rules are clean.Ā 

Apologies, I have to correct, it was assumed that more money is spend on masking agents than to get the cure for AIDS, not cancer. This was also in the early 2000. Unfortunately no data to back this claim up as it is not like they will disclose that type of info.Ā