Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it have the WADA approved sticker on?

Also again the name itself..[emoji848]

No - but my point was that just checking the ingredient list is not sufficient.

Edited by GaryvdM

No - but my point was that just checking the ingredient list is not sufficient.

Got it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sports nutrition company Biogen have responded to claims that their Testoforte herbal product contained banned substances, saying it was safe to use.

Earlier this week, the South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport (Saids) issued a statementwhich read that the product in question had been found to contain anabolic steroids not listed on the product label.

Biogen responded to questions from In the Bunch with a statement that said they had only recently seen the results of the tests conducted on Testoforte.

Biogen.jpg?resize=267%2C267

Biogen

They explained they had no reason to believe the product was unsafe for general consumer use as it had been manufactured according to strict standards.

The organisation said their manufacturer had confirmed there was no evidence of deviations on the batch in question.

In the statement, they explained their products were subject to the most comprehensive testing programme available and did not include World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) prohibited substances.

The statement included a link to the Biogen website, which carried the warning that while none of their products were formulated with banned substances, there was a risk of cross-contamination at manufacturer level.

Athletes using Biogen products were encouraged to use supplements tested for banned substances, such as those in their Informed Sport and Informed Choice certified range.

They confirmed the product in question would be sent for additional analysis and explained this would determine whether the levels indicated the possibility of cross-contamination or whether they were naturally present.

They would also take the additional step of adding and updating the warning stickers on their non-sports supplements and herbal products, it read.

Biogen made the distinction between their sports supplement range and herbal products like Testorforte, which is designed to support healthy, natural testosterone levels.

It contained botanical materials, which, according to the statement, could give rise to traces of prohibited substances such as steroidal precursors.

https://inthebunch.co.za/2017/07/testoforte-is-safe-to-use-say-biogen/

Safest to stick to the basics people. Energy and Protein. It's when you start with the super optimal ultra super 6mega5testoboostmegaEPOupNOxextra crap that the brown stuff gets o to the fan.

Supplements will NOT make you strong. Training and diet will. There are no short cuts.

looks fine

http://www.biogen.co.za/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Testoforte-250x250.png

When I was a student in KZN I dislocated 3 of my fingers.  The Doc prescribed some Synap-Forte - was brilliant stuff.  We shared it around the flat before we went drinking - halved our drinking time and doubled our spading time.....

I like stuff that ends in Forte.....

Safest to stick to the basics people. Energy and Protein. It's when you start with the super optimal ultra super 6mega5testoboostmegaEPOupNOxextra crap that the brown stuff gets o to the fan.

Supplements will NOT make you strong. Training and diet will. There are no short cuts.

super optimal ultra super 6mega5testoboostmegaEPOupNOxextra

:D  :D  :D

post-97525-0-98023000-1532083827.jpg

so i looked up the banned part of testoforte.

have you guys ever been onto body building forums? - its like they are speaking a different language! everything has numbers and dashes in it. 

and in almost all threads, inevitably someone gets agro and for 3 pages a battle of ego's ensues.

:wacko:

Edited by Furbz

His name was on the SAIDS list ages ago. It was there during that debacle when that other lady’s name disappeared.

so i looked up the banned part of testoforte.

have you guys ever been onto body building forums? - its like they are speaking a different language! everything has numbers and dashes in it. 

and in almost all threads, inevitably someone gets agro and for 3 pages a battle of ego's ensues.

:wacko:

It's called roid rage yeah

in unrelated news I have limited but REALLY expensive quantities of this stuff to sell you!

Guaranteed to not make you test positive because it's made from 100% tap water  it's been thoroughly tested in every single WADA lab in the world.

It will definitely make no difference whatsover to your fitness  you like totally faster bru.

R2,000 a bottle.

post-2412-0-07030400-1532084844_thumb.jpg

Probably used Testo-boost because he realised he looks a bit like Derrick Hougaard

post-78888-0-09798000-1532085661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chingy182