Louis Meintjies

Rhodent

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

My brain automatically assumed he won on a mountaintop/hilltop finish. Pleasantly surprised. Lekker Louis! 

I think it was a small kicker type hill that he got away on then the who is going to chase cat & mouse game started playing out at the back all counted in his favor not to mention he is a decent time trialist. 

Nice !!!  I wanted to see a bit more agro from him for a while now, and now he delivered, well done Louis !!!

7 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

interview with Luigi

Luigi's right... interesting accent!

Lekker win Louis!

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

interview with Luigi

56 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

Luigi's right... interesting accent!

Lekker win Louis!

There are many Luigi's in Benoni

9 minutes ago, CassieS said:

accent ?

Apparently Afrikaans accent + Spanish (I THINK he lives in Andorra, Spain?) = Italian accent

He also came 6th at the recent Classic Alpes-Maritimes, not quite up there with the attacks from Fuglsang and Woods, but still. Hopefully more progress at the Dauphiné

1 hour ago, HdB said:

Apparently Afrikaans accent + Spanish (I THINK he lives in Andorra, Spain?) = Italian accent

He also came 6th at the recent Classic Alpes-Maritimes, not quite up there with the attacks from Fuglsang and Woods, but still. Hopefully more progress at the Dauphiné

Was wondering about that, if it were part him living and learning a new language like Spanish and/or Italian.
Either way, whatever. I'm just really happy for him, must be hugely encouraging and satisfying for him.

Edited by Danger Dassie