Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

Lekker skaaptjoppies.230b5b4faff9f29ad9495ab97d955243.jpg

With the best braaisout.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

394f986292642d3555c84cff9ee457b3.jpg

Also used to like that then found that they started to put too much other stuff in, still tastes lekker but the coloring gave me the heebies! Now use cerebos salt and pepper mix with Irma Paarman Cajun Spice if I want more.

I actuallt used to make my own Braai salt with a fresh herb and spice mix and coarse salt and pepper, olive oil and a splash of balsamic, dry roast that slow in the oven or in a frying pan for a quick fix, then grind to desired texture, man I’ve got to do that again

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was invited to a braai at my BIL today.

Got there, saw the Weber on the deck and accepted that something yummy was cooking in it.

Suddenly got called to eat.

KFC !! K,F farking C!!!!

How the hell do you invite me to a braai and then serve KFC.

He should be deported ffs.

So a week ago my niece amd her bf came to visit. Obviously there was going to be a braai. I was in the mood to braai a few chicken pieces.

The bf asked me if I was going to pre-cook the chicken.

No. Never.

Why is it that people seem to have a problem to get chicken to braai all the way through?

Hot coals. Turn frequently, especially on the skin side. And when you think you are done, give it 5 more minutes.

I was invited to a braai at my BIL today.

Got there, saw the Weber on the deck and accepted that something yummy was cooking in it.

Suddenly got called to eat.

KFC !! K,F farking C!!!!

How the hell do you invite me to a braai and then serve KFC.

He should be deported ffs.

Cardinal sin. Ten minste ligte lyfstraf- 3 kappe met 'n stomp byl op die niere.

Nee man, jissie...

Edited by Warthog

So a week ago my niece amd her bf came to visit. Obviously there was going to be a braai. I was in the mood to braai a few chicken pieces.

The bf asked me if I was going to pre-cook the chicken.

No. Never.

Why is it that people seem to have a problem to get chicken to braai all the way through?

Hot coals. Turn frequently, especially on the skin side. And when you think you are done, give it 5 more minutes.

WTF.... 

Lekker skaaptjoppies.230b5b4faff9f29ad9495ab97d955243.jpg

With the best braaisout.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

394f986292642d3555c84cff9ee457b3.jpg

An exciting flavour for braais and a family favourite in the kitchen. Sea salt, DextroseMonosodium Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer), Dehydrated vegetable (Onion - irradiated), Spice (irradiated), Spice Extracts, FlavouringVegetable Oil (canola seed), Anticaking agent.

Also used to like that then found that they started to put too much other stuff in, still tastes lekker but the coloring gave me the heebies! Now use cerebos salt and pepper mix with Irma Paarman Cajun Spice if I want more.

I actuallt used to make my own Braai salt with a fresh herb and spice mix and coarse salt and pepper, olive oil and a splash of balsamic, dry roast that slow in the oven or in a frying pan for a quick fix, then grind to desired texture, man I’ve got to do that again

After reading this, you've given me an idea. I maybe want to try mix pink Himalayan coarse salt with Robertsons Masterblends and Robertsons Italian herbs. I mainly use the salt and masterblends separate when I braai, so why not mix them together with some herbs.

Don't mess with the BRAAIKING

23735203_1604992399523530_30837922480143

check how far away his is from the braai. doesn't want to smell like smoke when he hits the gym later

check how far away his is from the braai. doesn't want to smell like smoke when he hits the gym later

Some chicks could smaak the braai smell at the gym though :ph34r: :whistling:

Don't mess with the BRAAIKING

23735203_1604992399523530_30837922480143

But But #wherearethehashtags

#imissevan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk