All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

It is poor form.. This is the same kind of crap that put me off of Froome and Wiggins, their wive's public rants.

I think Froome’s publicist told him to get his wife to stop causing choas. She seldom rants since they moved to Monaco ????

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Doug was being coy when he said it was a team decision to leave Cav at home. The management of the team comprises people beyond Doug and Rolf,yet only Rolf has spoken out in mutiny. There is a definite element of media overhyping the situation and this is lead largely by the British media. Could not have been easy for Doug to put his foot down with Rolf as he's as German and straight talking as they come. Fact is the team seems to be performing better without Cav so great decision

I don't think Doug was being coy when he said it was a team decision to leave Cav at home. The management of the team comprises people beyond Doug and Rolf,yet only Rolf has spoken out in mutiny. There is a definite element of media overhyping the situation and this is lead largely by the British media. Could not have been easy for Doug to put his foot down with Rolf as he's as German and straight talking as they come. Fact is the team seems to be performing better without Cav so great decision

Who is Cav :P

Team DD have done ok thus far I thought. In the mix on stage 1 and mid table in stage 2.

Hope they give EBH a chance to run today, nice uphill finish which could work for him looking at his Stage 1 at the Criterium du Dauphine.

Shame, we are all a bit starved of good news when a 4th place and 14th out of 22 is sign that we're 'better off with out Cav'. I hope that 4th gives Nizzolo a confidence boost but I'll still say he's not going to win a stage at this tour, the gulf is too big between the pure fast guys and then the stronger guys like Matthews, Sagan etc.

Cav's not here, let's just focus on the results and stop footnoting everything with whether it would have been better with him. I hope EBH can fly today, he's been in decent form and honestly no one remembers a way back 4th place. 

So I had a look at Peta's tweets and most be honest I didn't see any 'ranting' just one complaining tweet ... Unless someone can point me to such? Not that I care one way or another but love the 'exaggeration' that always goes on by media and hubbers #SMK

ranting

/ˈrantɪŋ/

noun

lengthy, angry, and impassioned speech.

"the reactionary rantings of an embittered old man"

adjective

speaking at length in an angry and impassioned way.

"ranting shock jocks

So I had a look at Peta's tweets and most be honest I didn't see any 'ranting' just one complaining tweet ... Unless someone can point me to such? Not that I care one way or another but love the 'exaggeration' that always goes on by media and hubbers #SMK

ranting

/ˈrantɪŋ/

noun

lengthy, angry, and impassioned speech.

"the reactionary rantings of an embittered old man"

adjective

speaking at length in an angry and impassioned way.

"ranting shock jocks

Would point you to them, but like anybody that agreed with Doug, I have been blocked.

Is it not Hub tradition to screenshot such for later use?

The ban? I have that, I dont have retweet and tweets. Did not think she would block a cycling team from Cape Town.

Would point you to them, but like anybody that agreed with Doug, I have been blocked.

Looked yesterday and did not see anything, thought she was actually quite civil about it.

Looked yesterday and did not see anything, thought she was actually quite civil about it.

Could have deleted them then.