Intervals.icu interval detection and training tool

I was really looking forward to seeing average torque for a strength session on the page. I had my first session in a while and it worked flawlessly! I had to adjust the detected intervals slightly, but I can see average torque and average cadence now, which is perfect! Before I had to nag my coach for this info as I couldn't see it on other systems.

post-41053-0-55896300-1545292514_thumb.jpg

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really looking forward to seeing average torque for a strength session on the page. I had my first session in a while and it worked flawlessly! I had to adjust the detected intervals slightly, but I can see average torque and average cadence now, which is perfect! Before I had to nag my coach for this info as I couldn't see it on other systems.

attachicon.gifTorque.JPG

some nice looking intervals there !!! glad I'm not the only person that realizes torque is the key not power

attachicon.gifTorque.JPG

Nag? Thats alittle savage....

I was really looking forward to seeing average torque for a strength session on the page. I had my first session in a while and it worked flawlessly! I had to adjust the detected intervals slightly, but I can see average torque and average cadence now, which is perfect! Before I had to nag my coach for this info as I couldn't see it on other systems.

Torque.JPG

Pulling serious low cadence there, is the cadence for one leg or both legs?

You should be able to delete intervals by dragging the end of the interval to before the start.

David, are we able to delete intervals? I can't seem to find a way to do that.

Thanks.

I am busy working on power modelling to sort out these kind of issues. The power models need 2 max efforts (one 3m or so and the other more than 10m) to produce good results. So if you don't have that then better to ignore the estimated FTP for now. And yes more ghosts that I would like :)

I'm getting an estimated FTP of 1166W, which is nice. but also wrong (hopelessly) - is there a ghost in the machine somewhere?

I fixed some stability problems with the least squares fit for the Morton 3P model that should eliminate "way off" errors like this.

I'm getting an estimated FTP of 1166W, which is nice. but also wrong (hopelessly) - is there a ghost in the machine somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

Intervals.icu now supports configurable durations for "best efforts" tracking and flags rides where you achieve a new best power for the current season. I am still doing a lot of work on power modelling to better estimate FTP and figure out when yours might have gone up. It's a tricky thing to get right.

attachicon.gifbest_efforts2.png

Thanks David, its becoming a really awesome tool!