Everesting World Record Update 2

Vanzweelism

I snapped a seat post once, nice sharp aluminium post to the inner thigh is always a delightful wake up call...

Thankfully less invasive than a prostate exam.

Hahaha snap. A broken seat pillar went through my calf at a 24 hour race and needed a bunch of stitches from 1Mil Hospital in Pretoria. Good times!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch does not need to hide behind some random account. But my second name is John, maybe I am trolling myself...

With that grammar, it is plausible.

That he doesnt, Patch is not the type to hide behind throwaway accounts.

He trolls up there with the best of them which is very contrary to the one hit wonder who threw a few lame comments at you.

That he doesnt, Patch is not the type to hide behind throwaway accounts.

He trolls up there with the best of them which is very contrary to the one hit wonder who threw a few lame comments at you.

I don't know how I feel about keep calling me that, sis man. 

Patch does not need to hide behind some random account. But my second name is John, maybe I am trolling myself...

With that grammar, it is plausible.

Personally, I think it’s your leg that is trolling you! Edited by Patchelicious

I don't know how I feel about keep calling me that, sis man. 

Sorry bro, its meant more of a badge of honor than anything else.

Trolling is an art, Im the king of dropping into threads on MyBB, saying something outrageous and then never going back to that thread. It leaves people wanting to rant at me but Im not around for it to happen :)

Sorry bro, its meant more of a badge of honor than anything else.

Trolling is an art, Im the king of dropping into threads on MyBB, saying something outrageous and then never going back to that thread. It leaves people wanting to rant at me but Im not around for it to happen :)

Lol, I am sure Oom Rudolph gets lots of "post reported" DMs.

Those lot are more snowflakey than the MTBers here.

Saw a youngster from the UK, who now holds a national record, fall short of the record as some of the climb was at 25%. He shared with GCN's Ollie that he misjudged his gearing choices.

Then saw another American, sometime earlier this year, who Everested FOUR times in one week. Eina, my boom-boom. It was reported in Cycling Weekly or something.

Incredible athleticism and mental toughness.  :thumbup:

Saw a youngster from the UK, who now holds a national record, fall short of the record as some of the climb was at 25%. He shared with GCN's Ollie that he misjudged his gearing choices.

Then saw another American, sometime earlier this year, who Everested FOUR times in one week. Eina, my boom-boom. It was reported in Cycling Weekly or something.

Incredible athleticism and mental toughness.  :thumbup:

He obviously didn't read this thread.  Because if he did, he would know everesting is easy if you have the right gearing......

He obviously didn't read this thread.  Because if he did, he would know everesting is easy if you have the right gearing......

you mean e-bike gearing?

Incredible athleticism and mental toughness. :thumbup:

Didn’t Frail do 4 in 4 days or something similar?

Nothing wrong with doing an Everest on an eBike!

Useless info for the day ....

Depending on your legs, and need for speed up those hills ... roughly 4 to 6 of 500Wh batteries for an Everest.

EDIT : "W.h", not "A.h"

Edited by ChrisF

Basis of calculation please?

Useless info for the day ....

Depending on your legs, and need for speed up those hills ... roughly 4 to 6 of 500Ah batteries for an Everest.