Everesting World Record Update 2

Vanzweelism

Needs someone to drive him into the middle of nowhere with no alternate method to get back other than cycle all the way and figure it out. Cycling round in circles near home or up and down a hill near home is too easy to give up if you are soft. Like cycling to DBN from GP without support, 300km in you realise it will suck as much going forward or giving up and going back and in the end you learn to just suffer better.

wonder what was in the backpack?

I don't work for brailsford, but I spot some low hanging fruit gains there.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what was in the backpack?

I don't work for brailsford, but I spot some low hanging fruit gains there.

Stu Lynch reckons that backpack game is weak, need to be at least 2 packs up and still out pacing the rest of the team after 24 hours...

Read about this last year, but it should be a proper target rather than the 750km. 

Ramses Bekkenk starts in the Adecco Group 24 hours race Cycling Zandvoort

Five years after his debut Ramses Bekkenk will ride the 24 hours race Cycling Zandvoort again on 15th and 16th of June. In 2014 Bekkenk took victory in the solo catagory in his first 24 hours race with a distance of 850 kilometers on the famous car racetrack in the dunes. 

His surname sounds like the noise my city golf used to make when I went over a speedbump.

HAHAHAHA

I had an old 2 door rabbit that made exactly the same noise! 

I might have been wondering the same thing...

Maybe he spends too long on the toilet writing his raps or making pizzas?

You forget to peel the pineapples ?

There is a scene from the movie Little Nicky, it involves Hitler and a Pineapple and it is vividly imprinted in my mind right now...

Waiting for our Vegan friend to turn female for the weekend to take part in the SheEveresting.

But then how is going to brag about his rock hard manliness that he wants to rape my mom with????