Everesting World Record Update 2

Vanzweelism

What's your longest ride Brendon? I see strava has it at 301km, which is still shorter than this oaks "epic fail". If you spent half as much time riding as you did taking the moral high ground on the hub you would have won 3 TdF titles by now ;)

I dont see any posts or vlogs about smashing records from PS, so whats your deal ?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to figure out if this 5 post wonder has a beef with Savage, its difficult to tell...

It's probably Patch. I can just picture him sniggering then texting Brendon saying 'Yoh, some dude is having a go at you on bikehub... BURN!' then him and his worshonds Dr evil and Mr Bigglesworth laughing 

It's probably Patch. I can just picture him sniggering then texting Brendon saying 'Yoh, some dude is having a go at you on bikehub... BURN!' then him and his worshonds Dr evil and Mr Bigglesworth laughing 

Patch is a first class troll, it would be pretty legendary if it was him :)

Howsit chaps, good to see that the banter is still continuing a year later. I have tried and I have failed but I won't give up. I deleted my Facebook and Instagram because it was a mad distraction and wasn't good for my well being. A month later I'm feeling much more positive because of it. I won't delete Youtube though. I hope you are all well and enjoying the riding out there.

You even gave up deleting you social media accounts

What's your longest ride Brendon? I see strava has it at 301km, which is still shorter than this oaks "epic fail". If you spent half as much time riding as you did taking the moral high ground on the hub you would have won 3 TdF titles by now ;)

Still did an Everest [emoji51]

Thats proper, the descending on the BMX is the most hardcore! 

I can attest that the most disappointing part of Argust on a BMX is 'descending' Chappies. 

The long seat post is cheating though.... it really just becomes a small SS bike with little, easy to accelerate wheels......  :ph34r: (Guy says, bitter he didn't do this first)....

Everesting on a BMX takes courage - descending on a BMX with a 450mm seat pillar that is "a little beyond its max" is true courage! 

I snapped a seat post once, nice sharp aluminium post to the inner thigh is always a delightful wake up call...

Thankfully less invasive than a prostate exam.