Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

6 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Someone kept telling me that his mate had won his age group at the Argus a few times.

Did not have the heart to tell him so had my mom!

1428468051_Arguswinner.JPG.d9e04fdbea8175f6cc3b1b76d4259d00.JPG

damn dude your mom be kicking my butt.

But that where I want to be, old toppie riding these "races" and kicking butt

Well done to your mom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/12/2021 at 6:21 PM, Pure Savage said:

Ah, that was me with the shitty bike. 

I was still in a mood about my puncture. :D

If you don't go toobless.... you're toothless ,😅

the tether is super annoying when your garmin takes 10 mins to sync and you must take it on and off after every ride, every day. my prev 530 had 1 broken pin at the back and NEVER fell off from the road bike or the MTB, so I didn't put the tether back on the new one once it was replaced... Now seing two units lost early on in the race I put it back ;)

54 minutes ago, Jbr said:

the tether is super annoying when your garmin takes 10 mins to sync and you must take it on and off after every ride, every day. my prev 530 had 1 broken pin at the back and NEVER fell off from the road bike or the MTB, so I didn't put the tether back on the new one once it was replaced... Now seing two units lost early on in the race I put it back ;)

Okay... I am not sure what tether you guys are using but mine takes about 15s to take on and off and I switch between my gravel and road bike almost daily. It takes longer to calibrate my power meter haha

39 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

Okay... I am not sure what tether you guys are using but mine takes about 15s to take on and off and I switch between my gravel and road bike almost daily. It takes longer to calibrate my power meter haha

super annoying 15 secs twice a day 🤣

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

10mins yikes. I haven't even unlocked my front door and my ride is uploaded already, also using a 530 but I've configured it to my wifi, maybe you should consider that.

Just now, milky4130 said:

10mins yikes. I haven't even unlocked my front door and my ride is uploaded already, also using a 530 but I've configured it to my wifi, maybe you should consider that.

The only time mine gets connected to the PC is to charge and sync my workouts for the next 14days. All rides uploaded via the GC app or when I pull into my home Wifi range.